Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (25 Viewers)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
well firstly, 92 scales horrible
secondly, not to be arrogant, but if the effort was directly correlated to marks, i should have gotten 100, cause i died for that subject.
literally worked 10 times harder than all my other subjects combined this year, and im still super mad about it.
98 in advanced is ok though

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
idk i definitely haven't been strategic at all about year 11 and 12.
like so much effort in math adv for it not to count, i did physics up until a few weeks ago and put alot of time into it for year 11 and came 2nd, and also parts of year 12, then it just wont even exist on my year 12 record, sameish with sor2 which i dropped towards start of year, but idc about that.

carrotsss

HSC
idk i definitely haven't been strategic at all about year 11 and 12.
like so much effort in math adv for it not to count, i did physics up until a few weeks ago and put alot of time into it for year 11 and came 2nd, and also parts of year 12, then it just wont even exist on my year 12 record, sameish with sor2 which i dropped towards start of year, but idc about that.
why on earth would u subject yourself to 2 units of sor, 1 was already too much for me damn

scaryshark09

HSC
why on earth would u subject yourself to 2 units of sor, 1 was already too much for me damn
its compulsory at our school to do SOR or catholic studies (non atar). also we had to do 13 units exactly in year 11, so i had to fill the extra unit somehow, and i wasn't gonna do eng ext

scaryshark09

HSC
I'm sure you're doing a lot better than me anyway in 4u papers.
i am actually embarrassed to say even my highest mark I've gotten (cause its horrid)

scaryshark09

HSC
see, i haven't done any revision other than past papers
i havnt even learnt 1/3 of the proof chapter but i cant be bothered

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)