Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (20 Viewers)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
sorry what tf is a society pop up

pls go slowly man i literally thought uni was free until like a term ago (idk anything ANYTHING abt uni)
I never went to usyd last year so idk but there'll be reps from societies and stuff at the open day idk where they are but hopefully a map will guide you, I'm sure they'll be of some help

synthesisFR

HSC
a cult.
I'm sorry but who tf thought that the taylor swift society was a sane idea
ikr like how void of a personality do u have to have to literally need to connect with people through a taylor swift society lol. taylor swift fans r so aggressive and everything like that as well lol. thats like the general for bts people as well. they dedicate their lives to people who dont even know they exist

nsw..wollongong

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
HSC
ikr like how void of a personality do u have to have to literally need to connect with people through a taylor swift society lol. taylor swift fans r so aggressive and everything like that as well lol. thats like the general for bts people as well. they dedicate their lives to people who dont even know they exist
woah okay listen i don't dislike them that much who hurt u ๐Ÿ’€

carrotsss

HSC
Admissions and pathways advice
  • 26 August / 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
  • General

Come along to the Admissions and Pathways zone to chat to our Admissions team, and representatives from the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC), HECS and Domestic Course Fees and the Scholarships teams to get your last-minute questions answered. Speak to our Admission Pathways team to give yourself the best chance of getting into the University of Sydney. You can find out about adjustment factors, entry schemes, and other pathways into your dream course.

^^ would i go there for advice of what courses to do? or would i have to find specific people from each degree somewhere..
the individual degree places usually have better advice, the people there just give sorta wishy-washy general advice

synthesisFR

HSC
I actually like the meme one ppl made

once I was sixteen when it all begun did it ever cross your mind that you should run but I guess not because u were standing like a lion waiting to catch itโ€™s preyโ€ฆ

nsw..wollongong

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
HSC
I actually like the meme one ppl made

once I was sixteen when it all begun did it ever cross your mind that you should run but I guess not because u were standing like a lion waiting to catch itโ€™s preyโ€ฆ
did u forget to take ur meds again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)