Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (29 Viewers)

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
I would say do last years set of hsc exams then put those in after getting them marked
yeah that's a good idea, but like now I'm a bit sceptical bc i even put 80 and 75s in the calc and still got an exceptionally high atar, does alignment make that much of a difference??

carrotsss

HSC
i think i know what you are doing wrong @nsw..wollongong
you can only put a max of 10 units in, otherwise, it all contributes
you should be able to pick more than 10 units

i just checked and there was a problem where i forgot to set the scaled mark maximums for 1u subjects to 50 but now that thats fixed it should work fine

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
can you send me a ss of what you've got entered
no nothing is wrong, but would it be possible for spreadsheet to highlight the 10 units that are being counted?? maybe using conditional formatting, where you have a dedicated cell to represent if the subject is being counted???

tangerines

HSC
What styles do you dance (assuming you dance outside of HSC)?
i was mainly a hip hop/breaking/waacking dancer before year 11, which was when i found out that in hsc dance they love a certain kind of dancer (contemporary/ballet) so i had to switch to that and learn it from scratch for the marks LOL

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i was mainly a hip hop/breaking/waacking dancer before year 11, which was when i found out that in hsc dance they love a certain kind of dancer (contemporary/ballet) so i had to switch to that and learn it from scratch for the marks LOL
NOOO WAYSSS
I did break and hip hop up until like year 10, to this day i'm still pissed I stopped :( did a couple WSBs and an HHI before I stopped; it was heaps of fun - could never do it for hsc though 💀

jesus switching to contemporary and ballet must have been shitass, my breaking could never do that 😭

that's really impressive though - good job <3

tangerines

HSC
NOOO WAYSSS
I did break and hip hop up until like year 10, to this day i'm still pissed I stopped :( did a couple WSBs and an HHI before I stopped; it was heaps of fun - could never do it for hsc though 💀

jesus switching to contemporary and ballet must have been shitass, my breaking could never do that 😭

that's really impressive though - good job <3
WAIT STOP THATS SO COOL doing WSB and HHI must've been so fun too omg that's amazing

having to sacrifice the cool street styles for something entirely different was so tough for hsc </3 but luckily nesa designed the course with a lot of theory/dance analysis and choreographing so i didn't have to get assessed on my dancing too much

thank you for sharing your experiences, i never expected to see other dancers on here!! it's never too late to start again :^)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
WAIT STOP THATS SO COOL doing WSB and HHI must've been so fun too omg that's amazing

having to sacrifice the cool street styles for something entirely different was so tough for hsc </3 but luckily nesa designed the course with a lot of theory/dance analysis and choreographing so i didn't have to get assessed on my dancing too much

thank you for sharing your experiences, i never expected to see other dancers on here!! it's never too late to start again :^)
Yeah at one point I remember I podiumed in a nationals WSB comp for junior solo 🤩 it was crazy (watch me get doxxed again my someone on BoS)

I'm 100% restarting after HSC, I still do it from time to time at home, and I performed at one of our Year 12 assemblies (was super rusty 😭)

do you go to a specific dance school?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)