Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (26 Viewers)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
29/8

did fuck all at school and its only 4:45 but I probably won't do anything else today. Might do some general bio revision idk

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
29/8
completed BIT Co-Op application 🤩
did a compilation of hard 4u questions from my teacher - newsflash - they weren't actually that bad and were mostly annoying induction problems 🤫

synthesisFR

HSC
29/8 omd august almost already over how
- 4u nsg 2020 trial
- 3u syd grammar 2020 trial
- english contemplation and some work altho inefficient
- scanned my chem notes for on the bus trip and started the rote memorisation

carrotsss

HSC
- got ext 2 trial back (90% lol)
- did 3u paper
- marked 3u paper
- did 3u paper

low key annoyed with myself about the ext 2 trial, i still ranked first by ages but idfk what happened, I got full marks on Q15/16 but just completely screwed 11-14, it wasn’t even silly mistakes it was just complete brain damage like for one question I did product of roots when the question said sun of roots and then just straight up forgot to finish it despite having over half an hour left at the end (which I wasted most of it trying to do some overkill method for a limiting sum q) but ANYWAY

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
- did 3u paper
- marked 3u paper
- did 3u paper

low key annoyed with myself about the ext 2 trial, i still ranked first by ages but idfk what happened, I got full marks on Q15/16 but just completely screwed 11-14, it wasn’t even silly mistakes it was just complete brain damage like for one question I did product of roots when the question said sun of roots and then just straight up forgot to finish it despite having over half an hour left at the end (which I wasted most of it trying to do some overkill method for a limiting sum q) but ANYWAY
ENOUGH STOP WITH THE SELF DEPRECATION U RANKED FIRST RELAX

synthesisFR

HSC
- did 3u paper
- marked 3u paper
- did 3u paper

HUHHH IDK UR STATE RANK MATERIAL SO IDK IF THE TEST WAS HARD OR LIKE WAT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)