Progress on Business/Economics...?? (1 Viewer)

kpq_sniper017

Commonly asked question......but just wondering what topics/chapters everybody is up to in Business and/or Eco.

Economics: up to Ch.10 in "The Market Economy" - Labour Markets etc.
Business: up to Employment Relations in Key Business Functions.

exile

HSC
N/A
eco sux.
business studies, we're at writing a business plan....its only to help us with an assignment though, topic 4...we skipped 3 for now

Kuya

The market economy -chapter 9

Business Studies - accounting and finance.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
we're up to "Labour Markets" in economics. But we're looking over the budget at the moment.

vaniLLa_554

HSC
we're almost half way through these:
economics: labour markets
business studies: establishing a buisness (we skipped topic 2)

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
wow i think our school is slow..?...for eco we only doing the supply and demand curves...just fnished the elasticity of it or something..but we've been off school for 1 week coz of half yearlies..for bus..we're up to employment relations..just about finishd it i think...

Kulazzi

HSC
we're up to chapter 7 - key biz functions but the other class are still finishiing off chapter 5 or starting chapter 6 - we have a canadian student teacher who gives out way too much homework!!! :rolleyes: :mad1:

kpq_sniper017

Originally posted by fantasy27
wow i think our school is slow..?...for eco we only doing the supply and demand curves...just fnished the elasticity of it or something..but we've been off school for 1 week coz of half yearlies..for bus..we're up to employment relations..just about finishd it i think...
i'm sure ur eco. teacher knows what he/she is doing. they generally have a plan of what they want to finish by when anyway.
at my school, we don't have yr11 half-yearlies. we just have two weeks of major exams at the end of term 3. instead, we just had an assessment or two due around the end of term 1.

Kuya

Originally posted by pcx_demolition017
i'm sure ur eco. teacher knows what he/she is doing. they generally have a plan of what they want to finish by when anyway.
at my school, we don't have yr11 half-yearlies. we just have two weeks of major exams at the end of term 3. instead, we just had an assessment or two due around the end of term 1.
so basically the whole of term2 is assessment/exam free?? what school you go to?

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Business Studies - Employment Relations
Economics - Labour Market Outcomes and Instituitions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)