progress REPORT (1 Viewer)

kiniki

HSC
so poetry kids, how is everyone doing? surviving? i can't be the only one along with like three other people on here doing poetry...

i only have 800 words for my draft :) i'm trying to avoid the realisation that i'm fucked...

JuiceofOhio

HSC
Nice, provided you know where youre going/what you gotta write youll be fine, theres still ages :)

I've written about 2000, and I guess I'm nearly done, i will need to edit/refine my concept so much though

xConverse

HSC
oh god .. once upon a time poetry was a magical journey full of beauty and wonder.. along came my ext 2 teacher and suddenly I can't even manage it :( my teacher is a horrible horrible man who only aims to put us students down.. how can i get inspired ?

kiniki

HSC
i feel kinda awful for saying this, but you've just made my night. need any help slash inspiration? totally know how you're feeling....

OptimusRhyme

HSC
Haha not really. I'm basing all my inspiration off a Japanese folk tale.
What's yours like? :)

kiniki

HSC
oh really? which folk tale? mines kind of hard to explain.. it starts off as narrative verse - a crime story told in poems. but then i'm going into language poetry if you've heard of that, and so the poem/story unravels itself through modernist poetry. all justified and explained somewhat in my reflection statement haha :) why up so late for?

HSC
Nice, provided you know where youre going/what you gotta write youll be fine, theres still ages :)

I've written about 2000, and I guess I'm nearly done, i will need to edit/refine my concept so much though
why 2000?

isnt a progress report between 750-1000?

HSC
Is this only for poetry?

I am really confused haha

The PR is a hand in assessment, isn't it? I thought it was only meant to be between 750 - 1000 words

kiniki

HSC
hahaha i didn't even know there was such thing as a progress report. we had to hand in a 'report' which was like a draft of our reflection statement. are you doing poetry for your mw?

HSC
hahaha i didn't even know there was such thing as a progress report. we had to hand in a 'report' which was like a draft of our reflection statement. are you doing poetry for your mw?
You didn't know there was such a thing? Why is the thread titled progress report then? loll

Nah, I'm doing short story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)