Prominent Australian youtuber steals thousands of dollars from seriously ill children (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
A MAN who extracted his own tooth and then auctioned it off online has been ordered to do 200 hours community service.

Peter Michael Finn, who uses the alias the 'Fat Aussie Barstard' (sic) claimed any money raised from the sale of his incisor would go to the Royal Brisbane Children’s Hospital. He even appeared on national television to promote the stunt.

The winning bid on eBay was $6543.21 but the money was never donated to the hospital or any other charity. He was charged with conducting an unlawful appeal and converting the money for his own use following an Office of Fair Trading investigation. Appearing in Noosa Magistrates Court on Wednesday, Finn pleaded guilty to both offences. The court was told he did not apply for a sanction from the Office of Fair Trading for his public appeal. A conviction was recorded and he was also sentenced to six months jail, suspended for 12 months. This afternoon most of Finn's YouTube appearances were removed, with the exception of his presentation of the tooth to the winning bidder.

http://www.news.com.au/national/peter-finn-aka-the-fat-aussie-barstard-spent-brisbane-royal-childrens-hospital-charity-funds/story-fncynjr2-1226429345010

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFatAussieBarstard

Who would have guessed someone who looks like a dodgy criminal, was actually a dodgy criminal all along, prejudices = confirmed.

Last edited:

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Re: Prominent Australian youtuber steals thousands of dollars from seriously ill chil

prominent australian youtuber

averages around 2,500 views per video from what i can see

yeah, ok

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Prominent Australian youtuber steals thousands of dollars from seriously ill chil

That's the dude who has so many misleading titles for his videos (Tricks his users for views) .

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad

prominent australian youtuber

averages around 2,500 views per video from what i can see

yeah, ok
32 Million video views also, he has profited quite a lot from Youtube. His videos suck anyway.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A

32 Million video views also, he has profited quite a lot from Youtube. His videos suck anyway.
oh i didnt see that

oh well, fuck him

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

He's copping a bit of hate on his videos as a result of this. Scrolling through some of the comments makes for a pretty interesting read.

HSC

didn't he use to own some mansion ("the fab ranch")?

anyways the guy's a bigoted moron and blocked me on youtube after disagreeing with him on one of his videos... doesn't surprise me at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)