pronouns (1 Viewer)

WeiWeiMan

HSC
i don't even have the expertise on this, im gonna be honest i don't know. if u make a bathroom specific for trans people then they're gonna get offended that ur not treating them like a "real" man or woman, i don't even know how it would work i cant lie and that's why its a difficult issue, its not a black and white situation.
This may be a controversial opinion but I think all toilets should be gender-neutral cuz I don't wanna be on the verge of pissing myself while the female toilet is vacant

nsw..wollongong

HSC
This may be a controversial opinion but I think all toilets should be gender-neutral cuz I don't wanna be on the verge of pissing myself while the female toilet is vacant
no because then there's gonna be a "do i keep the toilet seat up or down" situation nuh uhhh 💀

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
Idk, just seems weird that mentally ill people/supporters would like this person's race - what does that say about black people?
you seem controversial but hoenstly you have good takes which are backed up- im interested i dont mind learning about this data if u are bothered to explain hahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)