pronouns (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I believe the same thing, however I also believe that people can be what they desire.

Bottom line though: You're born biologically either a girl or a boy. There's no in the middle or on the side.
Technically there's intersex too, though that's almost never what pronouns are about.

enoilgam

HSC
yeah before every lect at my uni there's an acknowledgement of country which I never pay attention to but the initiative is completely understandable. this country originally belonged to the Indigenous Australians who had their land stolen and their identities erased, these communities have basically no value or power now and so idk I think the least we could do as mainstream Australians is just verbally acknowledge that this land once had its rightful owners, before large meetings at institutions and such for the sake of respect really, obviously a small acknowledgement won't reverse the damage and neither will it make your property not yours, nothing political here it's a "moral obligation" and "considerate". the pronouns stuff though is a million times more bs.
Whilst I think it is tokenistic and pointless, I usually dont have an issue with the "Acknowledgement of Country", it's just something I wont do when Im at home

these communities have basically no value or power now and so idk
Trust me, Aboriginal groups and communities have significant power, it just isn't widely known. I've worked in government for nearly a decade and from what I've seen Aboriginals receive significant preferential treatment in a lot of areas, beyond what Id consider to be reasonable. I worked on an infrastructure project and traditional owner groups would demand a fee from the Government just to have the Department present the project to them.

maryjane05

HSC
any thoughts about the use of pronouns. Do you think neo-pronouns i.e. identifying your pronouns as 'kitty' should be acceptable. feel free too discuss.
Do whatever you want its a free country, don't tell others what to call you because if your a dude and you think your a "woman", I couldn't care less about your pronouns.

C_master

HSC
Do whatever you want its a free country, don't tell others what to call you because if your a dude and you think your a "woman", I couldn't care less about your pronouns.
what if ur a furry (NOT ME 😭) in general

Last edited:

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
stop being such a dumb fuck you know exactly what type of pronouns im talking about. the people that should be in asylums because they identify as stupid shit
lol idk why you're so pressed clearly i was making a joke
neopronouns or whatever they're called are cringe (obv the og topic of the thread in the first place from the first post) and identifying as random things is obviously wrong and kinda wild tho, but honestly apart from being cringe I'm not a snowflake getting pressed over people having he/him in their profiles when you can easily just not care about it and not do it yourself like I do

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
lol idk why you're so pressed clearly i was making a joke
neopronouns or whatever they're called are cringe (obv the og topic of the thread in the first place from the first post) and identifying as random things is obviously wrong and kinda wild tho
yes but other pronouns in general where people 'identify'.
like if they them tf are you on? you are a single person stop trying to get clout.
then guys trying to be girls by chopping of their dick like bro u aint ever gonna being a girl no matter how hard u try. same goes for identifying as a girl dont force other people to buy into your mental illness because we all got better things to do than watch you play dress up

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
but honestly apart from being cringe I'm not a snowflake getting pressed over people having he/him in their profiles when you can easily just not care about it and not do it yourself like I do
you sound like a sheep. its wrong. you shouldnt do it. no one else should do it. but everyone is supporting a mental ilness instead of treating it. stfu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)