• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Proof that anyone can do anything literally right now. (1 Viewer)

Do you FEEL the UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES that you, INDIVIDUALLY, can fulfil?

• Yes

Votes: 26 38.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • No, I want help - (we can discuss either here, or you can DM me).

Votes: 15 22.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I have many poetic things about destiny I want to say, but the character Kafka doesn’t put it any better than she does here:

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
No cap

Connections
Puzzle #432
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦

I can send screenshot evidence if needed

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I’m making a blog website for my game dev journey I started recently.
This is it so far:
Blank’s Website

(looks best on desktop)

Please give me suggestions and references of what would make it more inspiring to navigate and have in it, this is my first attempt to code anything without the use of an engine.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Naa you must have a crazy physique lol, you hundred percent one of them average shredded callisthenics enjoyers.
I was, but then I had a multi-year phase of doing literally nothing but sit/lie-down and think.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, back then it wasn’t so much a matter of achieving a goal but more so the making of a statement for the sake of extrinsic motivation, but I neglected the intrinsic value that could have made the experience authentic from the start.
After completing it though, although I didn’t feel as good as I should have from that feat, I learned a lot and since then have been prioritising being the type of person who can actually celebrate my accomplishments.

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
It’s so true that when we pursue goals primarily for external validation, we often miss out on the deeper satisfaction that comes from personal achievement. It’s a valuable realization that intrinsic motivation can lead to a more authentic experience.

Learning to celebrate your accomplishments is such an important shift. It not only boosts your confidence but also encourages a positive mindset. By recognizing your achievements—big or small—you’re cultivating a sense of fulfillment that’s much more sustainable.

Ultimately, embracing the intrinsic value of your experiences can make your journey more meaningful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)