!===Proposal For Major Work===! (1 Viewer)

Hero Of Time

HSC
N/A
For the first Extension Two English Assessment Task, I need to submit a proposal and a journal.

My main concern at the moment is in relation to the journal.

My questions are, of the ten or so marks for this task, how much does the work journal constitute of these ten or so marks usually, and also, what does a good journal usually contain at the time your submitting it for your first Assessment Task?

Your comments would be really appreciated, thank you.

Kabbasi

HSC
Hero Of Time said:
For the first Extension Two English Assessment Task, I need to submit a proposal and a journal.

My main concern at the moment is in relation to the journal.

My questions are, of the ten or so marks for this task, how much does the work journal constitute of these ten or so marks usually, and also, what does a good journal usually contain at the time your submitting it for your first Assessment Task?

Your comments would be really appreciated, thank you.
Sup mate,

Journal is worth nothing. The BOS markers check it with the major work and reflection statement only if they think there is something suss going on and you haven't researched properly. At the time of your first assessment though, you should have a vague idea of your medium, concept and how you can link it in. Any material that you've found and glued it in will help, but it's not relevant to the proposal mark unless you're including an annotated bibliography. The purpose of the journal is just for you to get your ideas down so you have something to look at if your mind goes blank. It's also fun to see your work progressing into a tangible thing by the end of it.

In essence, journal, no connection to proposal mark. You don't give it in with the proposal, just with the major work and reflection statement at the end. It's more like a diary; be informal with it.

Good luck! :wave:

sarakelly89

HSC
hello there. At my school, we are required to submit a log book along with the proposal. The proposal is worth 15 marks and the log book is worth 10. Why would it be different at other schools?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Our school didn't mark us on our logbook - they just wanted to see it to make sure we were putting something in there.

sarakelly89

HSC
I was fully aware of the date when i posted. I just wanted to put my question out there. Thanks guys

princesskt

HSC
Every school likes to be different in how they do things.. i dunno why :p lol.. but we havnt had to present our log book thing yet.. and its not gonna get marked..

sarakelly89

HSC
Yay I came first. 14/15 for the proposal and 9/10 for the logbook.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)