• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

PS3 or 360? (1 Viewer)

PS3 or Xbox 360

• Playstation 3

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I played some Ninja Gaident Sigma yesterday. It's probably the first PS3 game that I have played, that I thought was excellent. However, it's the same (at least the first level was) as the xbox version that came out something like four years ago. It did look 10 times better though.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
stazi said:
I played some Ninja Gaident Sigma yesterday. It's probably the first PS3 game that I have played, that I thought was excellent. However, it's the same (at least the first level was) as the xbox version that came out something like four years ago. It did look 10 times better though.
Yeah, Sigma's just a rehash of the original on the xbox (like Black before it), with extra shit thrown in, refined combat mechanics and next gen graphics. Team Ninja have rehashed the 2004 xbox original twice now, but hell, I'd still want to play it again.

Plus you get to use that girl with the big boobs in Sigma. She has her own campaign, or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)