PS5 and Xbox Series X are both worth for racing games? (1 Viewer)

williamthomas

HSC
Dear games in Games Discussion board

I would like to hear your opinions on these 2 consoles that launched since November 2020, are they both worth for racing games?

P.S the reason I'm posting this in games discussion instead of system wars, to avoid the fanboy wars between PlayStation and Xbox.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Right now? I think Xbox has slightly more racing games available given FH4 was XSX optimised, but both are pretty sparse at the moment as we're still in that teething phase of moving between generations. Once Forza 8 and the new Gran Turismo come out, it'll be interesting to see which ones is more revolutionary than evolutionary.

abdelmajidint

HSC
Could anyone recommend a racing game for the PS5 for me, please? I'm tired of playing CS GO and decided to try playing other games.

大きい男

HSC
Could anyone recommend a racing game for the PS5 for me, please? I'm tired of playing CS GO and decided to try playing other games.
I've enjoyed GT7 (good online mode) and Assetto Corsa (great realism and sound design). If you want something less realistic and more of an 'arcade' racer, need for speed is basically the gold standard for playstation.

willitrue

Banned
HSC
N/A
By the way, I have many cool skins left that I want to sell. I just found a site where you can sell skins for good money: https://skincashier.com . Maybe I'll start playing KC SE again in a few months, but I'm not sure. I spend a lot of time playing video games, which makes me nervous. I know a guy who lost his mind because of video games. I wouldn't want to repeat his fate, so I took a break.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I ended up playing GT alot on my PS5 and doing the daily challenges/etc. Not sure why but I found it more enjoyable than Forza this time around but I'll wait for the next Forza and maybe my interest in my XSX will be reignited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)