psp or video ipod? (1 Viewer)

over9k

HSC
i want to buy a 30 gig v. ipod because it's small and i can easily listen to songs on it AND it'll fit in my pocket but i also want to buy a psp because it has good video quality. is the video ipod actually good for watching videos on?
generally how big do you think the video ipod screen is in pixels?

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
over9k said:
i want to buy a 30 gig v. ipod because it's small and i can easily listen to songs on it AND it'll fit in my pocket but i also want to buy a psp because it has good video quality. is the video ipod actually good for watching videos on?
generally how big do you think the video ipod screen is in pixels?
They say the Creative Vision M is better for watching videos than the iPod, more colours on screen and said to have a longer battery life.

Though the thing is quite plump

Last edited:

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
The creative vision M also has FM radio and microphone. But with the ipod you can use those cute ipod socks. <333333 You know what to choose.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
i don't get how ppl want to watch video on such a tiny screen...

-P_D

trc4eva

HSC
umm...i have the video ipod...psp and creative zen which i just got a couple of days ago.
i think the vision m beats the vid ipod big time...you dont even need to convert your vids to mp4.
so yea..if u have avi files then u can just pop em in.
you have to convert stuff to play on the psp as well.
if u wanna play games on the psp...and if u wanna download them (this is illegal of course) then you'll have to wait a while because you need the right firmware to use emulators.
i like psp because of its giant screen....but i only have a 2gig memory stick.theres an 8gig out but its more expensive then the psp itself last time i checked.
it you havnt got your device yet then get the creative vision m, i got it at a tocktake sale in myer hurtstville...60gigs for only 329.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I have a 30GB iPod. It's not bad to watch videos on, but it's a pain to convert them and it does eat your battery life.

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Well all those H.264 Videos I have that are 640x480 and are ridiculously small say they don't work on your Creative Vision Gay

EDIT2: iPod is Superior.
im sick of people saying that ipod is better than everything else. when in fact the ipod has the lowest compatibility when it comes to video files. avi and divx are the most widely used video format and the ipod does not support the files without encoding.

Last edited:

akuchan

YUI
HSC
psp will entertain u more o_O
unless u need the 30gb or watever for long trips and everlasting songs or videos.....

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
I'm gonna redeem those awards from commonwealth credit cards points and it cost 101,000 points for Ipod video 80gb. I wonder which colour is more suitable Black or White for a sexy hunky stud like me?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Since i'm a sony fan, i'll go with the PSP. There's too many iPods out there, thats why i don't like them. I may get an iPhone though, they're the coolest piece of technology i've seen in a long time.

ricometa

HSC
i have a psp and ipod, psp isnt tat good for mp3 abit bulky, but if u dont mind it yerr go for it
also depends on ur memory card u buy

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
i bought a 30gb ipod yesterday.
i'm loving it.
dont really care about videos, but ive got some of my own videos ive made on there and some tv episodes and its just an added perk. don't really need radio now that i've got my own music either - i was sick of the radio ads.

i mainly wanted it for music and i prefer the look and feel of the ipod click wheel and menu over the creative (which is much much fatter) so yeah, they're the reasons why I bought ipod.

oh yeah, and because Apple is the future.
Can't wait for the iphone to come out :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)