Psy234 (1 Viewer)

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
hey any u guys done\doing this?
anyone got notes on the subject well for personality so far anyways
i don't have the textbook and the lecture notes althought pretty nice looking dont mean much without any expansion on them. so anyone care to share some notes?

i know cyan claire skittz and mj probably have some smashing hd material notes lying around on their comps somewhere.
do share please

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Hey dude... All backed up to my other comp... just a sec...

*second passes*

Right. Personality stuff?
From memory it was pretty dodgey. Personally (haha) didn't like it much. Was in the midsemester, and then never talked about ever again, thank god. That said, I loved the social side of things -- no other psych subject has left such a lasting impression on me (& MJ as it's been imposed upon her). Here's the total notes I have for the personality-based midsemseter:

http://members.optushome.com.au/skittled/Person/Kim.doc
Hope it's helpful, but don't expect too much from it! Good luck!

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
sweet
thansk steve
knew u'd come through

the guy said the text wasnt much use so didnt need to buy it
and without sitting through all the ilectures again i was tring to find a way to study for it.
ur a champ

was the midsem hard? or was it like the psy104 mid sem test?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i friggen hated personality with a passion, mainly because i actually went to the lectures and i wrote crap notes n becoz it was very statistical

the exam is pretty easy i got a d from studying lecture slides n my crap notes but i know i would've gotten a borderline low d for the test unfortunately. Ask Jamie i know he got a higher range D for the mid term, he'll have some killer notes, although I'de trust Skittled's notes n e way.

I know there was this shit question on that complicated thing matrix was it? that personality factorial analysis urrm i dunno what its called that cross bloody statistical thing... i didn't understand it but yeah u shud try to understand that thing if can figure out what im talking about

I've got extensive notes for the exam though. Remind me to give them to you once it's closer to the date.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i dont do PSY234, but im doing its equivalent while on exchange and because Carleton doesn't offer social and personality psych together (they are seperate over here) I need to do both units and they equal to only 3cp's. so i have a whole semester of personality, and its pure arse. social is awesome.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i had good notes, but my laptops died several times since then, so i dont think its still on my computer. Ill have a look through my memory stick thingy later to see whats left. I found the 'short' answer questions pretty challenging (short answer my arse - i think they wanted 2 pages!), as they are pretty specific. I would recommend the social book, just because it goes further than the lectures (which is what you need esp. for the short answers), but its prob not crucial.

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
anyone doin this?
got an exam coming up on wednesday and i've been busy studyin for another test so i wont have time to study it til 2mr
any tips or notes from anyone who's done it before?
</3 for mc tests

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)