Psychological factor... (1 Viewer)

natman87

HSC
Q17 i think, multiple choice. I didn't think any were psyc. factors but i chose the generic brand answer. what was correct answer?

natman87

HSC
i did about 1 hour study for this so i don't know much BUT...
obesity linked to bad health. lose weight to be healthy. sounds like a physical/health factor to me

Acid

HSC
natman87 said:
i did about 1 hour study for this so i don't know much BUT...
obesity linked to bad health. lose weight to be healthy. sounds like a physical/health factor to me
Too bad physical/health isn't in the syllabus. :)

natman87

HSC
i can see it would be D now. being overweight isn't necessarily unhealthy. eating bad + no exercise is unhealthy. it doesn't say the person wants to lose weight as part of a healthier lifestyle, so fair enough. tricky question i reckon

G

Gavvvvvin

Its the generic brand. My textbook says in plain english that its an example of a psychological factor.

superbird

HSC
my textbook says weightloss is a psychological factor (falls under self-perception and lifestyle)

G

Gavvvvvin

Then its probably one of those questions with two answers.

superbird

HSC
id say so :|
but i believe one purchasing a generic brand rather than a more expensive brand is more a socioeconomic factor (disposable income, what they can afford etc). but then again one mite prefer a generic brand over a more expensive one cos it tastes better (which is psychological).
so who knows.

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
I'll be annoyed if both answers aren't accepted.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Guys i think it's the generic band one.. i picked d but now i think i'm wrong,
for the generic brand one it says PREFERRED, it doesn't give a reason... however it also doesn't give a reason for him eating the healthy shit... maybe it's a behavioural factor?

superbird

HSC
behavourial relates to purchase occassion (eg birthday), benefits sought (eg colgate toothpase has tartar control), usage rate (how much they buy it) and user loyalty.

therefore D is definately not a behavourial factor.

Thomas_wow

A C and D are all no psychological factors, they are choices you've made due to advice or something you want to acomplish... only B is psychological because its a psychological choice.

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
my mates dads brothers wifes brother has a friend whos cousin told my uncles daughters boyfriends mates sister that he marks business studies hsc and they will be marking b) as the correct answer....:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)