public transport 2 kurungai (1 Viewer)

mz_200sx

ok..........im doing a b bus at kurungai......how the hell do i get there via public transport from liverpool
im thinking of catching a train 2 linfield or chatswood then bussing it............from livo where is it better 2 change? i looked up some sydney transport website and it said granville but im not too sure..........im thinking strathfield
then theres the bus issue thats really worrying me......are there buses from chatswood station 2 uts???? or is it more wise 2 go to lindfield and then bus it.........bus numbers would be great if anyone has them??!!?!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
If you're coming from Liverpool, then you can pretty much change anywhere up until Wynyard. The western line has faster trains on it that go to the north shore line that stop at Granville, then Strathfield, Redfern, Central, all stations on the north shore line to Lindfield, Gordon or Hornsby, so you can change either at Granville or Strathfield if you want.

I don't know if there are busses from Chatswood, so just catch it from Lindfield. It will probably be faster doing this as well. Also, there is a free shuttle bus to the Kuring-gai campus from Level 2 of the City campus tower building, if you want to use that as well, however it is faster to go to Lindfield by train and bus/walk it.

Elle3

i live near parramatta.... i always get a train straight to Lindfield station then you can catch the bus from right outside the station... its a "shorelink" bus. You can get a timetable from the uni, that's where i got mine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)