Punching above your weight. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
PCJ also happens to be my twin
and i watch enough british youtubers and am on tumblr enough to use the word ship thanyou very much
Ok. I wasn't sure if you were comfortable with saying that PC jr was your twin bro, so I refrained from using it prior.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Firstly, you don't delve into Korean stuff. Your use of the word 'ship' is used in a correct context but there is a distinct lack of ethos as you don't do K-stuff.
m8.
PCJ also happens to be my twin
and i watch enough british youtubers and am on tumblr enough to use the word ship thanyou very much
This.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Mods, pls ban JT145, constant spamming.
Irrelevant off topic stuff.

Can i actually get some decent feedback?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Punching above your weight does happen. I mean even the ranga bloke from our grade that isn't our school captain or Gordo is going out with someone.

mr pappagiorgio

Premium Member
HSC
Mods, pls ban JT145, constant spamming.
Irrelevant off topic stuff.

Can i actually get some decent feedback?
Just for interests sake, ill give you some feedback which may or may not be useless.

I punched EXTREME back for my year 10 formal. The chick went because it was an invitation to a formal, i don't think girls really care that much what league your in when it comes to a formal invitation. You have already asked the girl in your situation, so i have no idea why you aren't talking to the girl, makes you seem kinda weak from her perspective i guess (Just my opinion).

If we consider leagues (sorry JT):

[My League][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][Her League]

I still talked to the girl tho, so yeh, you can punch :karate:

so time for oblivious to start talking to the woman of many names, regardless of what league you perceive her to be in
also if you don't talk to her it will become fairly awkward at your formal

P.S.: Not exactly sure if the entirety of this situation actually even exists, but meh, i give advice for the heck (for lack of effort to replace with a better word) of it.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Just for interests sake, ill give you some feedback which may or may not be useless.

I punched EXTREME back for my year 10 formal. The chick went because it was an invitation to a formal, i don't think girls really care that much what league your in when it comes to a formal invitation. You have already asked the girl in your situation, so i have no idea why you aren't talking to the girl, makes you seem kinda weak from her perspective i guess (Just my opinion).

If we consider leagues (sorry JT):

[My League][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][Her League]

I still talked to the girl tho, so yeh, you can punch :karate:

so time for oblivious to start talking to the woman of many names, regardless of what league you perceive her to be in
also if you don't talk to her it will become fairly awkward at your formal

P.S.: Not exactly sure if the entirety of this situation actually even exists, but meh, i give advice for the heck (for lack of effort to replace with a better word) of it.
My Year 10 formal date. lol.

I agree with Mr P on how he talks about how not talking to the girl seems kinda weak. To give you some context, Oblivious doesn't really talk to girls at school, which made it surprising to me at how he said he liked Cecila. I thought he was trolling at first (especially when you consider NSGPLC etc).

But now that you've asked her out, the onus is on you to talk to her. If you talk to her, it's gonna be normal and non-awkward at Formal, because at least you know her. But if you don't, she's gonna think something's fishy as there is no good reason for you to be avoiding her.

mr pappagiorgio

Premium Member
HSC
My Year 10 formal date. lol.

I agree with Mr P on how he talks about how not talking to the girl seems kinda weak. To give you some context, Oblivious doesn't really talk to girls at school, which made it surprising to me at how he said he liked Cecila. I thought he was trolling at first (especially when you consider NSGPLC etc).

But now that you've asked her out, the onus is on you to talk to her. If you talk to her, it's gonna be normal and non-awkward at Formal, because at least you know her. But if you don't, she's gonna think something's fishy as there is no good reason for you to be avoiding her.
JT knows his women. Now, treat yourself to a fine clip:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
i still ship PC and Cecila tho
I think this kinda sums up the answer to the thread. Time to troll the formal.
Need to move my post-HSC holiday plans so it coincides with the formal. Well at least now I will be able to go the two door cinema club concert.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I think this kinda sums up the answer to the thread. Time to troll the formal.
Need to move my post-HSC holiday plans so it coincides with the formal. Well at least now I will be able to go the two door cinema club concert.
Wai. You'd better treat Cecila right and be a g3nt on the Formal. And yes, this includes NO DITCHING.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I stand corrected. JT does not know his women; or JT knows his/her women. Which would therefore render emelisee a guy?
That would be confusing.
Emelisee is a girl

actually she just turned 18

Emelisee is a young woman. There we go.

And she has friendzoned me for dayz. We're just good friends.
And yes, I am Asian.

mr pappagiorgio

Premium Member
HSC
Emelisee is a girl

actually she just turned 18

Emelisee is a young woman. There we go.

And she has friendzoned me for dayz. We're just good friends.
And yes, I am Asian.
Ahhkay. Why the surprise at my standpoint that "JT knows his women" then?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Ahhkay. Why the surprise at my standpoint that "JT knows his women" then?
All because I'm friends with girls doesn't necessarily mean I'm good with them

I've been friendzoned by all the ladies bro.

mr pappagiorgio

Premium Member
HSC
All because I'm friends with girls doesn't necessarily mean I'm good with them

I've been friendzoned by all the ladies bro.
Ohk i see what you mean. Well, what i really meant at the time was JT is knowledgeable about women haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)