• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Punishing an ex girlfriend\boyfriend (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_J_Gray

Hey what is the worst thing you guys have done to get back at an ex girlfriend or boyfriend. EG have you smashed there car, thrown eggs at there windows, pushed them in the mud , tried to crack on to there sister or brother , shown everyone a video of u and ure ex doing stuff to them off???

anyone?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
My ex cannot punished. He feels no pain, he has no soul. In fact he thrives on pain and suffering.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I once pwned an ex by getting her passwords then embaressing her by saying stupid shit to her friends on MSN, sending emails from her address and I fucked up her friend's HDD

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i just told every1 the truth after i broke up with this girl ages ago- she didnt like it and swore to get me back

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
pawned the shit he gave me, cut up his leather cuff, had sex with his mate, haha whoa. nasty.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I've never actually done anything to get back at an ex ever to be honest... I just prefer just to walk away from it all.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Is there really a need to get back at someone... revenge just isn't worth it.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Why is there a need to get back at her? Cop it on the chin that the relationship didn't work out and move on.

And there's no need to get back at any of the girls i've ever dated, we're still on good terms because we're both mature enough to realise that things weren't great between us and the relationship should be dissolved. And not having to retreat to stunts for revenge.

mack

Banned
HSC
The last one I was in ended nastily, so I just showed up at her work and annoyed her to no end.....It usually works wonders.

A_J_Gray

What i usually do is just release the photos and videos of us having intercourse to all our friends. she will always get cut wen u do that

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
gilly_aj said:
What i usually do is just release the photos and videos of us having intercourse to all our friends. she will always get cut wen u do that
isnt ur girlfriend ur cousin, im not having a stab there

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
That's just being a dickhead... and also explains some of the reasons why she would have broken up with you.

A_J_Gray

nah we broke up cause it wasnt working.
Then i took affirmative action.

Now shes jealous, cause im with my step cous

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I don't think going out with your step cousin inspires jealousy but rather seems a bit close to home for most peoples liking.

So just because it wasn't working, you find a new gf yet still find the need to make a point of making the girls life harder than it needs to be, you obviously have issues and haven't got over her yet, because if you had, you'd have just boxed that previous relationship under the title 'past history'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)