Puppy tortured and hacked before being killed :( (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
it was all mashed together, couldnt tell the difference. no different to a pie i guess.

2S1D3

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Would anyone actually be opposed to much more hefty jail sentences for scumbags like this? Really now, only a complete and maniacal sociopath would do it. Lock 'em up for a much longer period, I say. They clearly need rehabilitation and don't look like they're offering much to society atm as it is.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
little kids - young adults with asperges syndrome who kill/torture/abuse animals end up being mass murderers

HSC
N/A
fernando said:
little kids - young adults with asperges syndrome who kill/torture/abuse animals end up being mass murderers
yes i once read that in a stephen king book

HSC
I actually have no issue with eating meat, I have an issue with how the animals are treated. Its horrific and painful.

I don't eat meat cause I don't want to support that industry.

IndustrialBar

HSC
The sentence should be raised. Justice would be for the perpetrators to endure torture at varying degrees before being deported.
It's not that what they did was wrong, although it was. The biggest problem is that they were stupid enough to get caught.

FYI - meat ftw!

Deadhead

HSC
N/A
People need to keep it in perspective a little. Yes the morons who did it are most likely fucked in the head and have severe issues, but for fuck's sake it was just a dog! If you want to get into a lather about things like that how about concentrating on the millions of PEOPLE who are tortured and murdered and have a whole range of horrible things done to them everyday. Look at places like Sudan and the Congo etc where people are hacked to pieces and shot at like animals on a daily basis.
I don't condone what those people did to the dog, and yes they most likely do need to be locked up for a while, but to even suggest that they should be tortured or whatever for killing a DOG is ridiculous. If they should be hung drawn and quartered, what about Martin Bryant or Ivan Milat or that woman in Aberdeen who skun out her husband and cooked him? Saying that a couple of morons who killed a dog deserve a harsher punishement than these people is not only stupid, its very insulting to the memory of their victims- are they worth less than a dog?
Welcome to the real world people, bad things happen and if the worst thing that you ever hear of is a dog being killed then you will have lived a very sheltered life.

And as for any meat eating/animal liberation debate... I can't even see the point in arguing with animal libbers, from what I've seen they mostly have IQs somewhere around room temperature and the only reason they think animals need equal rights is because your average sheep is their intellectual superior.

boris

Banned
HSC
IndustrialBar said:
The sentence should be raised. Justice would be for the perpetrators to endure torture at varying degrees before being deported.
It's not that what they did was wrong, although it was. The biggest problem is that they were stupid enough to get caught.

FYI - meat ftw!
you condone torturing animals?

boris

Banned
HSC
settle*precious said:
I actually have no issue with eating meat, I have an issue with how the animals are treated. Its horrific and painful.

I don't eat meat cause I don't want to support that industry.
What specific industry would this be?

Hajime

HSC
That's disgusting... The sad thing is that that is the "in thing"...
We shouldn't be following the U.S. on trends. They condone violence, especially in schools. We need better role models.

boris

Banned
HSC
Exphate said:
The industry for people who aren't shit.
I was wondering what specifica part of the meat industry she found disgusting etc cos its pretty cool if you ask me

saphier11

HSC
:vcross: man that disgusting what is this world coming to i mean its a poor defenslesy puppy for crieing out loud man animal crulty piss me of. Why the hell would u do that i gust dont get in anyone no why?

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
saphier11 said:
:vcross: man that disgusting what is this world coming to i mean its a poor defenslesy puppy for crieing out loud man animal crulty piss me of. Why the hell would u do that i gust dont get in anyone no why?
That's biased. Your language indicates it seen in words such as "poor" "defenslesy" and "crieing out".
Of course its sad but it's not the first time it's happened...and some people are different, just leave them be.

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Scissors said:
omg, your discusting! i hope someone locks u up and fucks u up in the anus.
What a disgusting font colour! Please change it before we all become blind

Honestly, why bother changing your font colour? To be cool?

Scissors

HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
What a disgusting font colour! Please change it before we all become blind

Honestly, why bother changing your font colour? To be cool?
ahahaha, wasn't it you with the annoying font colours?

:S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)