Purchasing Raw Marks and Remarking (1 Viewer)

Arrowshaft

HSC
Hey guys,

Okay, so I know that to receive your raw marks you’ll have to pay for a clerical check and what not and it costs ~$30 (except for English). However, my question is that I’ve heard people say even if they notice an error in counting that should bring your mark DOWN that they cannot do this and can only reward you marks. Is this true? Because in that case there’s nothing to lose for me, also when purchasing your raw marks do you get your paper back with your responses and marks for each response and comments and stuff? Thanks.

juusee

HSC
If it's a clerical check then they won't deduct any marks you should've lost, you can only gain marks. But if you pay for a remark which I think you can, then you will get the new mark whether you lost or gained marks.

There is a way to get your responses back although I'm not sure how. My school buys the exam papers of top performing students (I think it's the student who buys it but the school reimburses them for it) to use for exemplary essays and responses.

Arrowshaft

HSC
If it's a clerical check then they won't deduct any marks you should've lost, you can only gain marks. But if you pay for a remark which I think you can, then you will get the new mark whether you lost or gained marks.

There is a way to get your responses back although I'm not sure how. My school buys the exam papers of top performing students (I think it's the student who buys it but the school reimburses them for it) to use for exemplary essays and responses.
Oh okay, thanks for the info. I too would like to know if you’d have to purchase your responses separately, but I’ll do some digging to find that out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)