PWC Preview (1 Viewer)

MochiGirl15

HSC
Hi!

I received a call from PwC on Monday at 12pm. They conducted a 15 minute telephone interview and invited me to attend an interview on Friday. I hope they'll like me

Meanwhile, I just got a call from Accenture in regards to the Accenture Adventure Program (did anyone apply?) and after a telephone interview, they asked me to go for a manager interview on Monday.

While all this is happening, I have my Investment exam on Saturday morning and 2 Law exams on next week which I have not prepared for at all :eek:.

So I'll continue to sip on my icy cold Baileys and try to ignore the fact that I'm hammered by stress :bomb:

transient

HSC
Mochigirl, was it specifically the Preview program that you applied for? Or some other PWC program?

Colourist

HSC
I got an interview!They contacted me just today. I went through that 15 min phone interview as well and I also have an interview on Friday(tomorrow).

sabilc

HSC
Hi, yea i did my interview on tues. it was prettuy gud i think-they ran a behavioural test. I never herd of the accenture program though,sounds pretty gud.you guys mite also be intersted in the deloiite development program-its also very gud.cheers,gud luck in ur interviews n exams

miss-smexy

HSC
what do they ask you during the phone interview? is it just like the basic questions i.e. why do you want to do the program? what would you do in a situation like this... etc?
and also are there like 3 stages? i.e. phone interview, interview, and behavioural test?

MochiGirl15

HSC
I applied for the PwC Preview Program in Sydney

I'm in my penultimate year, if all goes well with the electives running during the semesters I want them to run.

Yay I got the offer, waiting for them to send that package through the mail now =)

Hope to see some of you guys there!

I got the offer from Accenture as well, they're flying me down to Melbourne for 3 days at some winery apparently. I guess the only thing is that I won't get back to Sydney until the night of 14th Feb and I feel slack to my bf not being able to spend Valentines with him :mad1: But I'm sure it'll be a great experience!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)