Q about Hotmail's time limit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

santaslayer

HSC
I understand tht hotmail requires you to log on at least once a month or thry'll delete your account. (Previously, you could re-enter your password and re-activate it, but now it just gets deleted).

My question:

Would I be 'logging on" to Hotmail if I only used online MSN. ie. www.e-messenger.net ?

Thank you. :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i don't think so, i used to log onto msn regularly but not hotmail, once i went to hotmail and then reactivated my account

Winston

HSC
r0wlzii said:
Dont use your hotmail address then, use your actual email address. Hey, its possible.

Hotmail suxors anyways.
Dude, i've been noticing, all you do is reply with comments, that are totally not helpful, and you're just spamming...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i agree with rowlzii, he made a fair suggestion of an alternative. i think you are getting worked up due to other posts, winston?

but, your second post was rather uncalled for, rowlzii.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
r0wlzii said:
Dont use your hotmail address then, use your actual email address. Hey, its possible.

Hotmail suxors anyways.
i think even if your hotmail one times out you can still access messenger.

right?

santaslayer

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
i think even if your hotmail one times out you can still access messenger.

right?
No you can't. My sister's account stuffed both Hotmail and MSN up. :)

BTW, I didn't understand what rowlzii said in his/her first post. What is meant by accessing my email address instead of my Hotmail? Sounds weird. :p
I did however, understand the his/her last post. :uhhuh: :p :uhhuh:

Thanks everyone. :)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
santaslayer said:
No you can't. My sister's account stuffed both Hotmail and MSN up. :)

BTW, I didn't understand what rowlzii said in his/her first post. What is meant by accessing my email address instead of my Hotmail? Sounds weird. :p
I did however, understand the his/her last post. :uhhuh: :p :uhhuh:

Thanks everyone. :)

you can sign you messenger passport to an email other than hotmail.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
he/she was suggesting that you can use another email for msn messenger, not necessarily hotmail.com or msn.com.

r0wlzii

redruM said:
he/she was suggesting that you can use another email for msn messenger, not necessarily hotmail.com or msn.com.
Exactly, of course Im going to lash out when someone questions me for...'spamming'. I have been in enough forums to realise that a post count doesnt get you popularity.

My post was relevant, meaning if you have a payed email account (internet companies, special sites etc.) then they will not expire especially if its your primary email list. All you have to do is save your contact list and import it to the new addy. I know its a bitch but, hey if you dont use the other one, and only get spam then go for it buddy, and do not question me again or I wont help you in the future, Winston.

Winston

HSC
r0wlzii said:
Exactly, of course Im going to lash out when someone questions me for...'spamming'. I have been in enough forums to realise that a post count doesnt get you popularity.

My post was relevant, meaning if you have a payed email account (internet companies, special sites etc.) then they will not expire especially if its your primary email list. All you have to do is save your contact list and import it to the new addy. I know its a bitch but, hey if you dont use the other one, and only get spam then go for it buddy, and do not question me again or I wont help you in the future, Winston.
I'd hate for you to be in technical support, you just stated your person opinion about hating hotmail, that doesn't answer the question asked.

And you say you don't spam?

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showpost.php?p=787396&postcount=4

^Wow top stuff, that helped alot, and since it was answered as well...

Dude and i won't need your help.

santaslayer

HSC
Why do I get the feeling r0wlzii is directing his/her comments at me? I'm the one asking for help. :p

Thank you yet again jm123456789, redrum/murder, r0wlzii, winston and SantaSlayer. :p

r0wlzii

Not at you SS, at Winston. How is that spam, I was inputting into a conversation? If Im spamming its for fun. You obvious need some help as you cant read very well. I just stated if he was worried about his hotmail account expiring dont use a @hotmail.com account, which is a pretty good idea isnt it.

You got something against me Winston? Feeling a bit threatened are we? Most of my posts are relevant, the ones that arent I am being sarcastic. Dont hate the player, hate the game my English friend.

Winston

HSC
r0wlzii said:
Not at you SS, at Winston. How is that spam, I was inputting into a conversation? If Im spamming its for fun. You obvious need some help as you cant read very well. I just stated if he was worried about his hotmail account expiring dont use a @hotmail.com account, which is a pretty good idea isnt it.

You got something against me Winston? Feeling a bit threatened are we? Most of my posts are relevant, the ones that arent I am being sarcastic. Dont hate the player, hate the game my English friend.

"If Im spamming its for fun", so you were spamming, look dude, just cut the shit... i've been here longer than you, and i've helped here longer than you, and it's people like you who shit me, posting replies for the sake of it...

r0wlzii

So you are admitting you feel threatened. And I meant in my other banned accounts I used to spam but I was with like 4 friends at the time. But now is now and right now, your pissing me off. How was my post irrelevant? With just under 6000 posts you have just been verified a lifeless geek my friend, I am sorry.

I have a life and I still know more than you. Im here to help ok sexy so your just going to have to put up with me ;) (K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)