Q regarding ACCT1B (1 Viewer)

username

HSC
According to the lecturer in charge you need to get 50% in the final to pass the course.

If you are sitting on a credit average and screw up the exam and get say 45%, will they really stick to what they said and fail you, or is there discretion involved.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
I remember doing something where you had to pass the final to pass the course. It was either 1b or fins1613. In the last lecture the lecturer said not to worry about the final and that fail thing was just to threaten students into studying. But that was on that particular occassion. I wouldnt be surprised if the same applied 1b.

Capitalist

HSC
I remember doing something where you had to pass the final to pass the course. It was either 1b or fins1613. In the last lecture the lecturer said not to worry about the final and that fail thing was just to threaten students into studying. But that was on that particular occassion. I wouldnt be surprised if the same applied 1b.
I think that was FINS1613.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
1B is fail if you don't get above 50%, at least that's when I did it, a lot of people failed, some got PCs (Pass Conceded).

ricenoodles

HSC
When I took Acct1b 2 years ago...I was sitting on a credit average going into the final and came out with a final mark of 53. =/ There's no way I passed the final exam.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think if you're just missing out on a pass... you can always hope for a PC or something if you can argue your case?

... on a sidenote though, I don't think PC is sufficient to complete CA :(

Bendent

HSC
i passed ACCT1511 overall but failed the final exam for sure. i hope they don't change it to FL.

Affinity

HSC
If they fail you for not passing the exam it will be UF and you won't get a PC for that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)