Q: Senior MC QUESTIONS (1 Viewer)

hsc2k17

HSC
14) C, it cant be A because it’s a young child and therefore wont be stationary for 10 minutes, cannot be D because it cannot produce images of dense tissue, it cant be B because the penetration depth is only 1 cm

16) D, it cant be A or C because it consists of air, and the optical fibres are only made of glass, its D because the high refractive glass index would be on the inside to allow for the total internal reflection. The low refractive index glass wouldn’t allow for this

17) A, you have to think logically about this, it cannot be B or D because the ball will not move (not allowing the blood to pass through) and it cannot be C because it wont allow for the blood to pass through.

19) D, its obviously not A or B because the investigation isn’t valid. It is D because as stat dint he question, the thermometer reads 15 degrees in an 18 degree room with 3 degrees stuck at the top. Therefore to allow for the correct reading, person needs to add 3 degrees to the temperature observed to get the correct reading

20) I got C, but not definite. You have to remember that the electronic device is turned off when the tapping key is released, therefore it cannot be A or B as it doesn’t represent the turning off at all, and its not D because I think that represents Binary codes or something. C shows the sound and also how there is nothing produced when the key is released.

I did the exam this year so not definite on the answers but i hope i helped :)

Kat92

HSC
14C as it can't be A because young children move, can't be B as depth penetration is too low, can't be D as it is only examining soft tissue. Plus ultrasounds or ECHOs when dealing with the heart are commonly used to look at structure/ valves.

16D high refractive glass is on the inside of optic fibre

17A think of how it will go down and then move back up

19D as A and B talk about validity when the experiment is not. Plus it is not C as we can see the thermometer is on 15 degrees when the question states the temp was 18.

20C as it is certainly not A or D. It could be B but we can see that there are not pauses in the AM pattern for when the taping key is not pressed down.

moe1351

HSC
disagree for 17
Which diagram correctly shows the valve during compression of the heart?
When you perform CPR on person in cardiac arrest, you are manually restoring blood circulation and oxygen.
so basucally that is how the ball in cage valve opens to allow the flow of blood it cannot be A

moe1351

HSC
for 16 in order for total internal reflection to occur in a optic fiber a high refractive incidence must pass through a low refractive incidence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)