• Bushfire

Votes: 23 23.7%
  • None for some reason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eeyore

i used the rockclimbing
but only at the very end - it wasn't a major part of my story

i did the rockclimbing one......but along with the weirdest story about a homosexual bloke who gets isolated in society and has noone...in the same way he is isolated on those rocks and a whole bunch of other rubbish.........guess its a fail

captnbuttons

Hey guys!! I also used the fone, ... I used the fone and the wedding foto cause it was in it... because i was afraid not to include the fone because it had all weird dotted lines coming out of it?! lol!

So anyways, i wrote form teh perspective of the priest at the wedding ceremony, but the wedding ceremony was in a studio and all teh guests attended by their mobile phone! lol! That was the basis but i had him going on about how technology had erased tradition and people's face etc!! Don'ta sk me where i got all this from... lol! :D

emily

bugger, i'm with the majority it seems - i used the plane!

didn't use the phone.

wrote about how my life as changed after moving from england (yay, love having that to use!)

it was like a bloody piece of yr seven writing though, actually sounds a lot like the story i wrote to get into my school!!

tempco

HSC
rock climber who is anti-technology -> paralysed + cyber freak

:D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
the poll is surprisingly quite evenly spread out.. i am very surprised

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
With that question, I dont think I did well...I did abt 2.5 pgs
Originally posted by PacifistWarrior
I see under the name of the member a status according to how many posts one has, but sum ppl have weird stuff there! how did they do that? I am not surprised at how even the poll is.
Its custom status

Brownie

you werent meant to incorperate the mobile phone into your answer..I spoke to my teacher, she says with each image they include, and each year..they always include something to try and make the exam more 'exciting' and 'interesting' for us, she says that the better responses will not include anything about the mobile phone...

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Brownie
you werent meant to incorperate the mobile phone into your answer..I spoke to my teacher, she says with each image they include, and each year..they always include something to try and make the exam more 'exciting' and 'interesting' for us, she says that the better responses will not include anything about the mobile phone...
omg who cares.... it's on the exam paper.. heaps of people did it.. so it will be permissible

they are going to assess you on your ability to adopt and use language conventions.. not ur ability to mysteriously read their minds and not use the phone when it said choose a 'picutre' on the opposite page.

a picture of a phone is still a picture, yes?

good responses will get high marks regardless of what they used

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)