Q's for the Gals (1 Viewer)

melonkitten

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
except for like the actor/musician.

Same concept. You're either rolling in it, or you're really passionate about something. Or hopefully both. Either way, they're qualities we like. Its the ones that still don't know what to do with themselves I try to stay away from.

Like this drug addict at my uni who is doing a B Music (Jazz) and now hates jazz. I'm like, wtf do you do with yourself now?
lolpwnt

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
1. Why do many seem to lack the ability to conceed defeat, like say a genuine sorry when you are wrong? is it only a male hardwired thing like "i am wrong, i should say appologise so he doesnt break my skull" and girls just dont get that or what?

you know saying you were on your period is not an acceptable excuse, you can say it, but it should be preceded by a "hey sorry about me acting like a bitch the other night" and ending with a " i really appreciate you putting up with me, you are an awesome boyfriend"

2. on that note, why do many girls seem to have difficulty expressing emotions that ive noticed men can easily? e.g we say things like hey i missed you, hey i had a great time tonight, you are a good friend and i am glad you are around. This is the kind of stuff guys say to each other, but rarely have i heard a girl i am not involved with say it. Does it make you too vulnerable or what? whats the deal?

3. Why do so many girls have poor quality friends that treat each other badly, yet keep them around or refuse to make new ones? This might not be just a girls thing, but ive noticed girls seem to have this bitchy little group that they act all friendly and superficial towards each other in, then once they are away they are like "god i hate those bitches, they are so catty"

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Serius said:
1. Why do many seem to lack the ability to conceed defeat, like say a genuine sorry when you are wrong? is it only a male hardwired thing like "i am wrong, i should say appologise so he doesnt break my skull" and girls just dont get that or what?
I think most of the time that happens we may be full aware that logically we're wrong, but usually we're still pissed about something in a matter of principle and hence would like you to understand that principle. If she's like 14 - 19 she'll be shitty that you don't telepathically understand that principle... Hopefully whoever you're with can admit the "sorry" part first, and have the decency to assertively express to you what else is wrong so that she doesn't go away with it and throw it back at you next time you argue.

you know saying you were on your period is not an acceptable excuse, you can say it, but it should be preceded by a "hey sorry about me acting like a bitch the other night" and ending with a " i really appreciate you putting up with me, you are an awesome boyfriend"
Then don't ever ever ever dismiss us when we are actually shitty, but have our period and go "you're just moody". But you're right, we should say those things, and so should he when the situation is right.

2. on that note, why do many girls seem to have difficulty expressing emotions that ive noticed men can easily? e.g we say things like hey i missed you, hey i had a great time tonight, you are a good friend and i am glad you are around. This is the kind of stuff guys say to each other, but rarely have i heard a girl i am not involved with say it. Does it make you too vulnerable or what? whats the deal?
I find it vice versa. I find guys are usually incapable of saying all that fluff like "hey I miss you" or "last night was fun" etc. But I do that. Reply to reward us maybe, I dunno.

3. Why do so many girls have poor quality friends that treat each other badly, yet keep them around or refuse to make new ones? This might not be just a girls thing, but ive noticed girls seem to have this bitchy little group that they act all friendly and superficial towards each other in, then once they are away they are like "god i hate those bitches, they are so catty"
Sucks to be them. They're still in that highschool mode where other girls are, when you boil down to it, competition, and don't have your back. I remember the vibe I had in highschool, we weren't consciously thinking it, but it was there; that we were only valuable if the value came from a guy, not from each other or ourselves. I would say it's only getting worse with how the media/music industry/advertising etc treat women. I mean... Pussycat Doll lyrics... "When I grow up, I wanna have boobies"???

I have like the best group of girl friends. We're going to Thailand for a little while in Jan/Feb.

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
These are some pretty original Q's you got.

Riet said:
1. What do you find do fasinating about asses and penises
Well, I guess the thrusting power theory sounds pretty good, but they are definitely awesome to look at, and/or touch.

2. Would you still respect a guy if he was a friend with benefits?
Yep, although it would probably depend on if he still respected me, and if he has done the 'friends with benefits' alot before, or has more of them at the time.

3. What is so scary about body hair?
If you look like a ape, then yes it's scary. But normal amounts are kinda a turn on, shows that you're a man.

4. What would/do you love for a guy to do to/with you sexually?
Love for him to dominate me, let him take the control, make me beg for permission to cum.

5. What is so wrong about anal?
I never said there was anything wrong with it, just curious to know what is so intriguing about it to a guy.

6. Would you go out with the hot stupid dull buff himbo, or the smart average guy with a sense of humour?
The average guy, like we need one with an overblown ego

7. Does it turn you off if guys have a very dirty sense of humour/imagination?
For me it's a huge turn on, as long as it isn't hugely disgusting or excessive. Also not so hot when alot of coarse language is used, in particular, the excessive use of f*ck

8. Any sexual fantasies that you wanna live, but have been too afraid to ask?
Way to many to list.....

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Pace_T said:
would you ever accept a break up without an excuse? or does there have to be one?
I don't think there always needs to be an excuse, an actual example of where it went wrong, just that you don't think it's working anymore

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Serius said:

Honestly if it is someone I care about, I'll say sorry, and even say I'm wrong. And will at least try to show appreciation

Well I find that guys often don't handle the expression of emotion, or that I'm afraid that the guy won't like what I say, and is sometimes better not to bother.

Sometimes its best to keep your enemy close

Crates

Banned
HSC
why do girls always go to the bathroom/restroom in groups?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Crates said:
because it's where we have our most important meetings! esp when boys are around - we need to gather so we can discuss them and analyse the situation/what we want things to progress to.

*Buttercup*

HSC
Crates said:
Haha that used to drive me nuts. It only really happens in high school. I'd say "Im going to the bathroom" and the whole group would stand up and follow me, and id be thinking "cant i even go to the toilet by myself!?!?!?"

I guess i wasnt very good at being a high school girl!

*Buttercup*

HSC
Hagaren said:
hmmm.....

what are the traits you've most admired in your past partners?
Integrity - you know, like they're the same person everywhere, they know who they are and they're secure in that, and you know you can trust them.

HSC
hmm i actually dont find them that fasinating, i more go for a nice overall bod

yer y wouldnt i

some body hair can be sexy, but if it is just too much then it is just yuk, not scary though

hmm anything, as long as we both are enjoying ourselves

Nothing at all its all fun

6. Would you go out with the hot stupid dull buff himbo, or the smart average guy with a sense of humour?
sanrt average guy, what a stupid question

7. Does it turn you off if guys have a very dirty sense of humour/imagination?
nope makes it more fun

hmm cant think of any right now

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
sometimes i think 2 sub forums, one for q's relating to guys and the other for girls, should be created as an absolute repository for everything related to this sort of stuff

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
Crates said:
To have a 'conference' about guys, or other subjects occasionally, like to have a bitch about someone...lol

Also handy to have someone hold the door shut, hold your bag, or pass toilrt paper.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
gigglinJess said:
To have a 'conference' about guys, or other subjects occasionally, like to have a bitch about someone...lol
This I understand
gigglinJess said:
Also handy to have someone hold the door shut, hold your bag, or pass toilrt paper.
This is somewhat bizarre o_O

Maloulou

HSC
Riet said:
we dont have a penis i guess?...means good times =P

How could you not have respect your doing the same thing DURKA

the whole ape scenario, but its not to bad as long its not hairy as an animal

anything good

I think it would hurt!!

6. Would you go out with the hot stupid dull buff himbo, or the smart average guy with a sense of humour? Iam with the smart average with sense of humour =D The hot one is just window shopping

7. Does it turn you off if guys have a very dirty sense of humour/imagination? Nope, All my friends are like that its Fun

yup....

HSC
i have one for all the girls out there...................
are any of u desperate anough out there to have cam sex with a guy.............. cause i have a guy just a waiting for some cam sluts now haha

conics2008

HSC
girls do u like to drink the guys cum and drink there pee, also is it true that guys tell girls what to like..

eg guys command girls and guy will always have the last say on what the girl should do and that girls are there puppets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)