Q's for the Gals (1 Viewer)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
gigglinJess said:
You have never been into toilets that have broken doors?
Well we stand while pissing, theres nothing interesting to see on the other side. Plus I wouldn't know why girls are just as happy as guys to break doors in the first place

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
conics2008 said:
girls do u like to drink the guys cum and drink there pee, also is it true that guys tell girls what to like..

eg guys command girls and guy will always have the last say on what the girl should do and that girls are there puppets.
yes.

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
omg! lucid!

hey man :eek: what are your plans for next year?

*Buttercup*

HSC
darkwolfzx said:
This I understand

This is somewhat bizarre o_O
It's not bizarre at all actually... If the door is broken, what else should the girl do? And the handbag thing makes perfect sense, it's not nice having to set your bag on the floor considering how gross public toilets can be. and passing toilet paper... well that only makes sense if ur in one of those crazy toilets that make u take ur toilet paper before you go in... my first high school was like that... it's pretty inconvenient..!

skynet89

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Then don't ever ever ever dismiss us when we are actually shitty, but have our period and go "you're just moody". But you're right, we should say those thingmedia/music industry/advertising etc treat women. I mean... Pussycat Doll lyrics... "When I grow up, I wanna have boobies"???
"when i grow up, i wanna have groupies" either way that band and mantra is shit.

HSC
My question:

Wtf is the whole 'confidence' thing?

It is the most stupidest intangable concept ever. It implies some degree of having a sense of self worth or maybe even boarderline arrogance but when girls describe guys with it there's no common denominators. And why on earth does it overide attractiveness?

My friend goes out with this wanker but that's okay cause he's got 'confidence' (note his body isn't really a tank, I edited it on for dramatic effect)

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
cannibal.horse said:
My question:

Wtf is the whole 'confidence' thing?

It is the most stupidest intangable concept ever. It implies some degree of having a sense of self worth or maybe even boarderline arrogance but when girls describe guys with it there's no common denominators. And why on earth does it overide attractiveness?

My friend goes out with this wanker but that's okay cause he's got 'confidence' (note his body isn't really a tank, I edited it on for dramatic effect)
Nice guy being rejected too many times alert.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)