Qu about student number (1 Viewer)

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
I'm not sure if anyone has already asked this, but one of my friends forgot to write her number on all of the short answer question booklets except the front one. I know the invigilators are meant to check through them before the student leave (when they sign that blue paper), but he didnt, and then afterwards he said he found one person who didnt write their number on their short answer booklets.

But the thing is, apparently, another person also forgot to do this, so the fact that he only found 'one' suggests that he may have missed hers.

Are these rechecked by anyone in the marking centres (or whatever happens with our answer booklets and stuff) before the sections are split up?

Or is there no chance of them finding this, so my friend wont get marks for these sections?

HSC
midifile said:
I'm not sure if anyone has already asked this, but one of my friends forgot to write her number on all of the short answer question booklets except the front one. I know the invigilators are meant to check through them before the student leave (when they sign that blue paper), but he didnt, and then afterwards he said he found one person who didnt write their number on their short answer booklets.

But the thing is, apparently, another person also forgot to do this, so the fact that he only found 'one' suggests that he may have missed hers.

Are these rechecked by anyone in the marking centres (or whatever happens with our answer booklets and stuff) before the sections are split up?

Or is there no chance of them finding this, so my friend wont get marks for these sections?
I would call the BOS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)