Quake Live beta invites (1 Viewer)

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
quake live is a new game being developed (nearly finished, in beta testing now) by id software.

its going to be FREE. totally.

no single player.

if you have never played a deathmatch style game (quake 3, quake 4 multiplayer, unreal tournament) then I highly recommend you try this game out.

the best thing about it is that you will be matched up with people of your skill. so it will be FUN D:

expect to see aussie capture the flag tournaments, maybe other types too. at the moment, deathmatch aussie community ( mostly quake 3 tbh ) is fairly good, mostly mature people, very skilled. don't expect q3 and/or quake live to be easy, but its very rewarding and satisfying to play, and the games you play/clans you join are all mature, not 13 year old kids headshotting and chucking tantrums on the mic.

anyway, I have 1 beta invitation right now, if anyone is interested, PM me. and if you're interested at all, post here, I'll try and invite when i get more invites. or you can go to www.slashquit.net and post in the threads there. thats where the q3 community is based, really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)