Quanta to Quarks (1 Viewer)

Kelvy

HSC
Lol, that was a bad question.....but i tried to manipulate it. I spent like 1/2 a page on accelerators then launched into the model of matter for the rest of my answer :p

ahvan

yep thought it was simple except for that bloody 7 marks......
but aren't sure on the Chadwick one..... the two laws..??

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
i put momentum and energy and explained a bit on each. Seems weird that you just have to list them?

I thought it was alright, yes except for the particle accelerator Q

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
yeah, the only problem was the particle accelerator question.
I reckon for a lot of the test they weren't given out marks right. Like there was a 6 mark question with only about 1/3 of a page to write, then later a 4 mark with a whole page..

ramanij

Wazaaaaa

The Bograt said:
Who else found it pretty simple, apart from that particle accelerator question?[/QUOTE

particle accelrator question- what exactly did it ask for were we supposed to talk abt history and say like the linear accelerator discorved a particle hence contributing to standard model? :(

and for the MAss defect question how were u supposed tow ork out the energy per URANIUM atom

idontgetit

HSC
lol, I put conservation of energy and then... newton's third law. yes, i'm a fool

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
yeh conservation of momentum and energy
i ended up writing 4 pages on that 7 marker cause i didn;t know wat we were supposed to talk about

appart from that q2q was pretty easy

paztaboy

HSC
AHH i forgot to put the question number on my booklet> do you think it will matter? what should i do?

sub

yeah it might matter, but its too late now...i think they'll sort it out by looking at the first question, it was definitely just for quanta. dont stress out over it. u'll be fine :)

sub

the chadwick thing was conservation of energy and momentum right?

leginag

Sydney, NSW, Australia, Southern Hemisphere
+GriM ReApeR+ said:
nah i didnt like any of Q2Q
haha
i have to agree with you mate
looking at past papers...the model of matter WASN'T in there as much
and that blardy question on particle accelerators

did anyone look at the geophysics section?? how easy did that look.... 7marks on satellites...which is part of the space section....6marks on a pendulum question...
looks like they had an easy time

sarah_

paztaboy said:
AHH i forgot to put the question number on my booklet> do you think it will matter? what should i do?
don't worry about it mate...the supervisors check over every paper after we leave the exam room, double checking that everything is filled in...i assume you attempted the same option as the other ppl in your grade so they will prolly fill it in for you...otherwise the marker will get the idea...

cephren

...to be honest I completely forgot what an accelerator was... I mean... I almost forgot I did Q2Q as an option topic... but thats not the point... now I realise its all about those Syncatrons etc... and u had 2 include the sub-atomic particles blah blah... oh well... hopefully a 2 or 3... if I get sympathy marks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)