Queensland Schoolies Week Two (1 Viewer)

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
Anyone going week two... best week . heaps of people .. heaps of piss.. I dont think anyone will come back and remmember what they wrote in there exams

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
serious, there will be heaps of people at the gold coast, in schoolies week/s
dont worry about it! just ait to ya get there and meet randome people, it will be cool
:p

shahizzle

HSC
just jessie said:
we are going 27th-4th, week 2. im really excited!!!
Meet u there lassie!

r u goin to that party week thingy though? .. i heard it was crap because u see the same ppl all the time

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
shahizzle said:
Meet u there lassie!

r u goin to that party week thingy though? .. i heard it was crap because u see the same ppl all the time
yo shahizzle where are u going? havent even talked to u about it lmao im fucked for it may go with sum m8's to coolongatta but wtf is up there?? lmao if else fails imma go to NY

shahizzle

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
yo shahizzle where are u going? havent even talked to u about it lmao im fucked for it may go with sum m8's to coolongatta but wtf is up there?? lmao if else fails imma go to NY
HAHA .. schoolies at NY ...

im goin surfers, the schoolies headquarters

i got heas of reasons to go there ... business and pleasure all in one trip, its gonna be sick

Angie C

HSC
shahizzle said:
Meet u there lassie!

hey ppls... i booked everything for skoolies week 2 aswell, only problem is im gonna trun 18 on the 4th of december, n we come bak on the 3rd... do u'z rekon theres any point in me goin to skoolies if im gonna be 17?? thats my dilemma, any comments would be appreciated..

Trev

stix
HSC
We're going week 2, there's about 20-25 of us. I'm 18 for half the week (less than half actually :() 18 on the 1st, but hooray anyway :D
Half the people i'm going with aren't going to be 18, so yeah, GO!

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
im also going week two.
see sig for details :D
i'll still be 17 too..who cares

clairebear

"oh go back to supre"
HSC
hey hey hey ppl!
yay schoolies is SO soon when you think about it. oh god, SO excited.
and yes i will be 17 as well which kinda sucks but ah well, all i have to say is BEACH PARTIES! any other underaged youngens like myself, i would love to hear from you so i know that HOORAY, i'm not alone!
im goin 2nd week, stayin at the spiffy concorde hotel 200m from cav ave. did i mention at all that i am SO EXCITED? hahaha.
peace xoxo

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
yeah, ill be 17, but i have a little trick up my sleeve, and if it doesnt work... well i'll see you guys on the beach - 7 of us drivin up from byron 2 surfers, will be there for about 3-4 weeks .... PARTY, i'll be the one passed out on their surfboard surrounded by XXXX

bakerlog

HSC
hahaha ill see all u mofos aswell. week 2.

dun worry if ur 17, jus get maggot during the day at ur hotels, the day is just as eventful as the nights. try and get out on the beach on the first two nights and catch the end of the mass organised beach partys that the queenslanders put on for the first week cause they are all underage.

bendogz

HSC
hey guys, where are u's from cause im from nsw.. valla beach near coffs harbour. all my friends are going 27th that first week for us i think, its party week anyway, im going tobe 18 cause my birthdays 3rd day of the HSC:(
but who cares if ur not 18 hey, i rekon the beach parties will be way better than the clubs, spend way less money too and meet all u younger queesland chicks haha
havea good one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)