Queer Eye For The Straight Guy (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Hottieflossy
apparently they r holding auditions (or they will) for the australian fab five...channel 10 is gonna show the audition thing on tv..i think its in 2 weeks or so
An Australian queer eye?

Noooooo! That will be worse than the Australian Survivor!

s2ophie

HSC
it could be good but i doubt it. It depends who they get because how could anyone emulate Carson?

Also did nayone say afte last nights the how queer are you test? what was that on about!

melusa

kyan is really sexy!!
It such a funky show... and wat bout the "test your queer eye knowledge show" coming soon! yah!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Was that after the show?

Yeah, nothing can beat Carson and we've all seen how Aussie shows turn out in comparison.

Sasky

HSC
Yeah with the aussie auditions they're gonna mention it on the 'quiz' episode - check it out:

M E D I A R E L E A S E
Wednesday 5 November 2003 The Q Test How Queer are you?

With the Q Test, you dont only find out if you are bright, but if you are bright pink!The Queer Eye phenomenon has swept through the country and now the search begins for Australias very own Fab Five.
That's right, this not-to-be missed Q TEST will officially launch auditions for the Australian version of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy-PLUS showcase two brand spanking new episodes. If you thought the audition numbers for Australian Idol were astronomical be part of this call to action for make-better gurus around Australia who will soon become household names.

How au fait are you with all things pink?
Fashion Savant Is zhoozhing one of your ten commandments, the final touch to your daily couture? Are wire hangers the Devils work and polyester sacrilege? Do you even know what zhoozhing is? Grooming Guru Is nose hair a term that should be heard of but never seen? Is your bathroom a shrine to male beauty products? Is your idea of hair care just washing it?

Food & Wine Connoisseur
Do you think flamb adds a lovely hint of excitement to a dinner party, or is your idea of a sophisticated soire for friends the addition of French Onion dip to the menu? Design Doctor Do words such as splashback, sisal, throws and votive speak to you, or are they just expressions youd find in a Hungarian dictionary? Culture Vulture Is your idea of culture that which grows on your tub of yoghurt?

So, be you fashionista or fashion victim, grooming guru or slob, tune in to find out how you too can be a part of the Queer Eye Madness.
Switch on Tuesday November 18 at 7.30pm to test your Queer Eye knowledge and get all the info you need to be one of the Aussie Fab Five or dob in a straight mate who needs some Queer Eye attention.

For further information: Joan Papadopoulos Network Ten -

National Publicist
Ph: 02 9650 1325 m: 0408 414 371
email: jpapadop@networkten.com.au
TELEPHONE: (02) 9650 1010
FACSIMILE: (02) 9650 1170 TTY: (02) 9650 1213

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
I havent watch this or not, so i aint gonna say whether its good or shit but what i do want to know is why gay guys are the overlords of all fashion.

They are apparently the only ones who are allowed to deem whether something is hot or not. What makes them experts, straight people have a sense of taste, and we dont necessarily like what they wear.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
if you guys are fretting about an aussie 'queer eye' then read my 'holy crap' post in this (the entertainment) forum

j-belle

suki :D
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by s2ophie
it could be good but i doubt it. It depends who they get because how could anyone emulate Carson?
Bob Downe?

1 more

fructis
HSC
That was so weird, and they offered no explanation! Not to mention a touch racist... we have to fill the spot with someone who is "not white"!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bails
I so love this show, it cracks me up every week. Wouldnt it b weird if they did a chick version...queer eye for the straight chick...hmm...i spose more guys'd watch it then
omg imagine that... lesbian eye for the str8 girl...'hmmm yes...i think u should grow a bit a of facial hair..." jkz

omg what was with that guys dancin on mon nite? ...shockers

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
omg imagine that... lesbian eye for the str8 girl...'hmmm yes...i think u should grow a bit a of facial hair..." jkz

omg what was with that guys dancin on mon nite? ...shockers
what the hell kind of name is "HSC 4 life"? Are you some sort of HSC fan-girl
my mind is boggling

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
it was stupid, all the answers were biased

hmmm wonder what happened to jai in the second ep

gooooo kyan

guy

HSC
that was such incredible bullshit. the questions where so stupid, i can't believe they still did the sms thing. and big brother hosts? why not atleast bob downe? australias gay people suck. they all did the worst reading from an autoque job, and it was stupid to compare them to fab5 who are actually naturally funny. And the sbs guy reading out those stupid fuck questions that went 1-5, gay-straight respectively each time? Heres the 1 question you need, "Are you attracted to members of the same sex?" They cash in on the whole gay thing while trying to combat a quiz with integrity (IQ test, channel9). It just turned out to be a indicator of how straight everyone at channel10 is, and it payed out non stereo-typical gays. fuck you channel ten, fuck you in your stupid arse

N

ND

Originally posted by guy
that was such incredible bullshit. the questions where so stupid, i can't believe they still did the sms thing. and big brother hosts? why not atleast bob downe? australias gay people suck. they all did the worst reading from an autoque job, and it was stupid to compare them to fab5 who are actually naturally funny. And the sbs guy reading out those stupid fuck questions that went 1-5, gay-straight respectively each time? Heres the 1 question you need, "Are you attracted to members of the same sex?" They cash in on the whole gay thing while trying to combat a quiz with integrity (IQ test, channel9). It just turned out to be a indicator of how straight everyone at channel10 is, and it payed out non stereo-typical gays. fuck you channel ten, fuck you in your stupid arse
While i only saw like 2 mins of it, all evidence leads me to agree completely. I expected witty, funny and interesting questions; the ones i saw were far from engaging.

MoNNiE

HSC
all the answers to that Q test you could find by watching the program..!
how was that test meant to show you how queer you are!

did you watch rove afterwards and the striaght guy for a queer guy segment?! hell that was funny

j-belle

suki :D
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by guy
It was funny how the ads made it out to be an actual Q test or whatever, when the actual 'fab 5' probably didn't even know about the test - it was just a normal episode :rolleyes:

the questions were stupid because usually 3 would be silly or noticeably wrong, leaving one other..

yeh where was bob downe? at least he's kinda funny..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)