Query (1 Viewer)

wLym

HSC
Re: Half yearly results :)

just a quick query......what if i like fail my half yearlys for half my units? can i still pick it up? i mean....i mean....im totally fucked for the half yearlys......

one other thing........i am doing 4 unit math atm. If i do badly in my 4 unit but do well in my 3 unit math and all my other units (i am doing 12 in total atm including 4 unit math) does my 4 unit not count? im just confused as to whether im locked into those 4 units of math because im technically 'not doing' the 2 unit course...

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC

wLym said:
just a quick query......what if i like fail my half yearlys for half my units? can i still pick it up? i mean....i mean....im totally fucked for the half yearlys......

one other thing........i am doing 4 unit math atm. If i do badly in my 4 unit but do well in my 3 unit math and all my other units (i am doing 12 in total atm including 4 unit math) does my 4 unit not count? im just confused as to whether im locked into those 4 units of math because im technically 'not doing' the 2 unit course...
yes you are, if you havent done any 2 unit tests your not doing it.
many schools make the 4u course do 2unit incase they drop 4u.

naomithorn

HSC

Ha I did business services last year (im doing pathways ova 2 yrs so i did that first) i got those kinda marks for that subject... but when it came to the hsc ... well band 3 but yeah you should do fine n its not all bad... its an adventure lol...

wLym

HSC

risole91 said:
yes you are, if you havent done any 2 unit tests your not doing it.
many schools make the 4u course do 2unit incase they drop 4u.
oh fuck! what a shock lol. well......i have done a 2 unit assessment....but our teacher said it was for 'practise' so i bludged it. ermm......so if i dont do the half yearlys for 2 unit, is it impossible for me to drop 4 unit? omg???

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC

Wow your teacher (well you for not being informed) fucked up hard. I think you can drop 4U but your mark for 2U will be really, really low if you've missed tests/bludged them. However I also think I heard somewhere that you can't drop if you haven't done the sufficient hours or something.

Anyway, yeah, you're locked in.

:(

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Our teacher said he'll base our 2u mark on our first 2u assessment (which we did) and our 3U mark if we don't do the assessment marks for the rest of the year.

BackCountrySnow

HSC

wLym said:
oh fuck! what a shock lol. well......i have done a 2 unit assessment....but our teacher said it was for 'practise' so i bludged it. ermm......so if i dont do the half yearlys for 2 unit, is it impossible for me to drop 4 unit? omg???
it depends on the school. Some give the students an approimation when they drop, don't know how they make the estimate though...

wLym

HSC

BackCountrySnow said:
it depends on the school. Some give the students an approimation when they drop, don't know how they make the estimate though...
i dont know what the deal with estimations is.......but if i do drop 4 unit, how strict are the estimation processes? hopefully he can base my estimation on that one 2 unit paper and the prelim course. i totally carved up in the prelim!! oh shit i dunno what to do. i guess i need to talk to some teachers lol.

wLym

HSC

Rhanoct said:
Anyway, yeah, you're locked in.

:(
well.....does anyone know any miracles for 4 unit half yearly papers? apart from eating my notes for osmosis....ive already done that :p :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)