Question 13: Religious Rites (1 Viewer)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
only last year and this year have they specified. Methinks the board is trying to prove a point that you have to know the syllabus.....

marley_princess

HSC
hey

yeah i agree actully ive noticed that in a few of the exams, asking really weird ques. that dont normally ask......just stupid ones that are on the syllabus but dont get taught enough.........ah welz i was happy that was one of the things we looked at in depth so not to bummed :) sorry to hear u guys didn't get much on it.....sure ul be fine though
Goodluck with marks and rest of exams
Peace and love
~me!~

pukkatukka

galoomp
HSC
wizard said:
Would it be OK to do Sabbath in Judaism and Prayer in Christianity?
yeah, cos within the shabbat they have various prayers which you can contrast with christian prayers... especially good if you focus on symbolism and the effects on the everyday lives of believers

f_jba15

Hy i did married AGGGHHH why did i come on this bloody thing KILL MEEE just wen i thought i went alrite.. thats exam killed me i hated it badly but when i was learning about marriage my sor teacher told me that marriage was also a type of personal devotion baceuse in the Qur'an its quoted that you should get married and even for the jews anbd i quoted from both sources so i hope ill get some marks man KILL MEEEEE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)