Question 2 (1 Viewer)

SaL_Bell

Well now im freaking out about the agency question.... first i had Work Cover NSW and for some stupid unknown reason i changed it to "Occupational Health and Safety" and the 2nd one i put Australian Copyright Council...... do you think i might be able to scrounge a couple of marks out of that...???

Chris462

pff i didnt know wtf the agency thing was about, i said environamental agencies and government agencies and crapped on a bout that for a while...

ro

course u will SaL_Bell.. they'll probably go yes thats very pretty writing, we'll give her that last mark. ;) love ja

a summary one this site was real helpful for me, otherwise i woulda been stuffed.

i put down: workcover and stuff about how theycould help me build a safe ladder for pickers ;)
and SAA standards association of oz. coz they do all the stuff for things like ladders and helmets safety gear.. there a bit like the ohs act i guess..

hoping i guess right.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Phew, u guys all seem to have written something to do with OH&S, and Workcover, now i feel as tho i can breathe a sigh of relief *sigh* ahhhh.
Anyway, that question was a contributing factor to me finishing JUST on time, and i mean JUST as in, when she said 'put ur pens down' i had written the last word and added a fullstop to my conclusion in section 3.
Loll........if i hadnt have been so stumped on Section 2, i prolly would have finished with bout 10 mins left.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Yeah Workcover and OHS agencies would be an absolutely correct answer.

I used IP Australia to patent the design- used Norm Jennings, Dynamic Lifter as my dude... and ASIIC for giving financial grants to young innovaters- used Ralph Sarich as my dude

jake_nap

yea this section was pretty good, although i did run out of space hahaha

I wrote about IP Australia and CSIRO, they were the only 2 i could think of..... we didnt really look at that stuff in class, but i guess thats the beauty of dt, general knowledge will get you a long way hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)