Question 28 (1 Viewer)

savio23q

Band
HSC
What about the gradient one where they asked what 6 represented. I wrote something about them growing at that rate and going through growth spurts =\

and for the second one where it asked give a reason why it's not suitable for girls over 12 I wrote coz their growth rate slows down...seemed logical to me. What'd you guys get?

For the simpson rule I got:

(i)2(h/3(4a+b))
(ii) I wrote something about b decreasing by 8 after a increases by 2..It literally too me ONE WHOLE PAGE to do. What a stupid question for 2 marks. At least 3 or 4 marks for God's sake.

Last edited:

"UserNamE"

HSC
savio23q said:
What about the gradient one where they asked what 6 represented. I wrote something about them growing at that rate and going through growth spurts =\

and for the second one where it asked give a reason why it's not suitable for girls over 12 I wrote coz their growth rate slows down...seemed logical to me. What'd you guys get? =
yeh i put that they grow at about a average of 6cms per yr n yeh pritty much the same thing for the second part

samjohnno91

HSC
so was the height 162.5 for the avg. 18yr old and i got 55.5kg for the minimum weight,

does it matter if i wrote 55.5 or should it have been 56kg?

jeckooo16

HSC
this section sucked
i got so stuck on it that i confused myself so now that i read all these comments about the whole 99.7% etc thingo it makes me mad coz that qs really teased you...
and that simpsons rule question come on!! like it was just unfair coz every other year got to do a simple apply the formula and do it question n we get this retarded one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)