Question 3 (1 Viewer)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
OMG... Question 14 was exactly what I wanted..

It was all about computers-elecontronic communication and thats what I love and read all magazines about and stuff.... YES YES YES what a great question... i love u BOS...

The crap 2u maths paper is out of mind... w00t!

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by Dumbarse
i chose question 15 the emerging technology one, what did you think of it overall beaky?
Question 14 :p u mean...

I thought it was a fair paper... personally it had all the things I had studied... THe only real challange was a couple of multiple choice which could of gone either way...

I am overall satistfied..

bunnyears

hello, i thought that one was lame,
i did q 12 an dfilled 3 booklets but i was the only one in my class to do that one: what does that mean in th e marking centre?
the agnecies bit my class didn't get taught: i said workcover NSW and IP australia, i filled an extra booklet with examples and stuff: do you think thats ok?

jake_nap

yea, i did 14 aswell, i find it really easy to talk about too.... for section 2, i didnt know you could get a booklet? i was writing all over the place, oh well, i thought it was a pretty straight forward paper

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Yer pretty much the same... IP Australia and Australian Centre for Innovation and International Competivness. (ACIIC)

I did 3 pages typed for this question... dunno how many booklets that is?????

dream-bub

Whoa, so many people did Q. 14. I did too!! 1 booklet and 2 pages. I thought the paper was really good. Except I don't like section 2 of any Design and Tech paper, and to top it off it was about fruit pickers...how....interesting!

Mr_Universe

I think i was the only one in my class to attempt question 12, it related perfectly to my MDP i filled the booklet.

vanity

HSC
damn question 11 for me went like... onto the front page ehehhe hope they mark that part!!

the first thing i did during reading time was see what last setction was about. i did question 14 in three booklets then my short answers then multiple choice. i had about 10 mins left to polish section up though!
i wish the maths exam had been as easy as d&t's *mumbles obscenities*

revoltism

man people wrote so much
i did q13 cause i had no clue about the others, i dont think anyone did 13
overall compared to last years test this was shit and it didnt allow us to really expand on our knowledge especially in section 2
im not happy with that, to top it off dnt at my school didnt even have any work that could have helped us study,
for some reason theyve pointed the finger at yr 12 2003 and said "lets piss these lil fuckers off with shit tests that wasted 13 years of their education"

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)