question about anu and uc (1 Viewer)

kangarulz

Procrastinaton
HSC
hey there, i've had my heart on anu for as long as i can remember starting to think about uni, and have applied for the bachelor of commerce there. but what i really want to do is get a bachelor of commerce with a bachelor of communication (which is what uc offers).
anyways i read on uc website that the course is designed that u can leave after ur 3rd year (out of 4 years) with a bachelor of commerce.
so is it possible to do the 3 years at anu then get credited to uc to complete the final year in communication?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
kangarulz said:
hey there, i've had my heart on anu for as long as i can remember starting to think about uni, and have applied for the bachelor of commerce there. but what i really want to do is get a bachelor of commerce with a bachelor of communication (which is what uc offers).
anyways i read on uc website that the course is designed that u can leave after ur 3rd year (out of 4 years) with a bachelor of commerce.
so is it possible to do the 3 years at anu then get credited to uc to complete the final year in communication?
The main reason UC candidates would be able to get an additional communication degree after a year is because they probably would have done studies in that area during the initial three years, leaving less subjects to go through when commerce is finished. As ANU doesn't offer these communication subjects then you would likely not have done the neccesary studies that would enable you to complete a communication degree in one year afterward. You would still be able to apply for a communication degree after your commerce studies however my guess is that would take another 2 or 3 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)