Question about PEA day (1 Viewer)

Paroissien

HSC
Is it the done thing for Mum to come with, or is it time to strike it our alone?

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Last year I went with my parents since they drove me from Sydney and like me had never seen ANU first hand. There were lots of people with a parent, so you wouldn't be alone. You can always ship your mum off with the free coffee/tea voucher parents get if things get desperate :p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I'm going alone. Time to get used to the long 2 - 2.5 hrs of driving to Canberra alone :p

omg_a

HSC
we're actually going to be on holiday down the south coast, so we are all going to drive up to canberra for the day. hopefully my parents will just go visit my grand parents.

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
My mum is super-enthusiastic about the whole ordeal and is so excited about PEA day there's no way I could go it alone without doing anything as subtle as "MUM! GO AWAY!"

Both my sets of parents (mum and step-dad, dad and step-mum), complete with siblings, want to help me move into college on the 12th, too. There's going to be more family members than I'll be able to fit in the room. Oh, the joy of being the eldest.

alien

HSC
i want to take my dad because he fully knows about enrolment and stuff, but he won't take the day off for me :( i'll have to try and drag mum along

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)