Question after receiving Main Round Offer? (1 Viewer)

burkefan

HSC
Hey, I'm thrilled! I received my Main Round offer for Combined Law/Commerce at Macquarie University (first preference). The cutoff is again 95.90, and I got 94.30. I'm not sure what to do though.

I handed in a late UAC Application which could possibly earn me a few bonus points. Firstly, is it okay if I enrol in Macquarie University and then change my first preference to Sydney for consideration into Late and Final Rounds? Or once I accept the offer there is no unenrolling?

I ask this because I believe my UAC App could grant me an extra 3-5 bonus points which could be enough for Sydney/Broadway, but I don't want to throw the Macquarie University offer away.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Enrol in MQ. If you get a later offer you can always withdraw from MQ and take up the newer offer.

If you don't enrol in MQ now the offer will lapse and you may end up without anything as there is no guarantee you will get an offer in a later round.

burkefan

HSC
But can I actually do that?

Can I change my preferences around for the Final Round without losing my Macquarie Offer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)