Question for Medentry students? (1 Viewer)

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
I was just wondering, for those of you that have done Exam 10 - section 2, did you find your raw marks quite less than usual? It's my worst section 2 mark yet, when I read over the solutions, I found that there were always 2 really close answers that could be argued equally...

What did everyone else think of it? Was it a standard exam or more ambiguous than usual?

Last edited:

colorization

HSC
Haven't gotten to 10 yet, but do you think you could do me a massive favour and post answers for exam 1? I can't seem to find them anywhere... and its strange as I have all others...

Cheers

bradpitt

HSC
Hmm. I was just wondering, for those of you that have done Exam 10 - section 2, did you find your raw marks quite less than usual? It was my worst section 2 mark yet, when I read over the solutions, I found that there were always 2 really close answers that could be argued equally...

What did everyone else think of it? Was it a standard exam or more ambiguous than usual?
Yep it was my worst one as well. 20 out of 36 gave a percentile of 72 or so.

almar

HSC
N/A
hey for exam 6. what percentile is a score of say 27 in section 1?

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Hmmm Why cant everyone just pay the 500 bux like we did. Then you wouldn't have to ask for solutions and/or percentiles...

almar

HSC
N/A
Hmmm Why cant everyone just pay the 500 bux like we did. Then you wouldn't have to ask for solutions and/or percentiles...
ohh come one be nice. maybe we just dont have the money. this economic crisis has really hit some people. and besides i just want to know where abouts i am in terms of percentile.
so can anybody tell me what percentile a mark of 27/44 in exam 6 would give?

Preity

HSC
ohh come one be nice. maybe we just dont have the money. this economic crisis has really hit some people. and besides i just want to know where abouts i am in terms of percentile.
so can anybody tell me what percentile a mark of 27/44 in exam 6 would give?
Hi Almar, I know this is really late (and not much use now) but I can tell you that I got 26/44 for exam 6 and that ended up giving me a percentile of 50. Not that it makes any difference now, seeing as it's only the real deal that counts ;) hope you did well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)