Question for ppl sweating the hsc rn (1 Viewer)

jonhysmitw2

HSC
When you get back home from a school day at around 3pm, how many hours are u studying and what exactly are you doing in ur time.

carrotsss

HSC
im still in trials but in normal times i was doing a few hours of english drafting/refining every afternoon after school and then a past paper for each of the rest of my subjects on the weekend

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
I did 2 papers every day during the week and 3 on weekends every day from when term 3 started/after trials finished

synthesisFR

HSC
I did 2 papers every day during the week and 3 on weekends every day from when term 3 started/after trials finished
omd wtf
im gonna try do that from next week cuz im still learning content (i need tos tart eco topic 4 bc i havent been listening in class so from scratch help)

HSCya1234567

HSC
yeah same, but im just saying if i didnt get distracted, i could only do a max of 5. i normally do like 2 lmao but it varries

yeah definitely relate to that, I would get out to libraries more but i live near no public transport and haven't had the time to learn to drive :(

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
2 a day during the week? how is that even possible with time
i get home at 4:30 and can only get a max of 5 hours in at best
I'm just joking but I tried to get 1 of each subject done a week at least - I could do a full trial during my study periods so there's that. However closer to hsc, after school ended I was getting 2-3 full papers done a day w/ english on top.
I've lost all hope for my HSC. I haven't even done a single past paper yet for any subject man
don't worry you've still got enough time!
omd wtf
im gonna try do that from next week cuz im still learning content (i need tos tart eco topic 4 bc i havent been listening in class so from scratch help)
topic 4 is just an extension of topic 3 and parts of the yr11 content, I wouldn't say it is that hard to get done, shouldn't take long. The trial you do (for eco especially) doesn't really do, they're all roughly the same difficulty (except Baulko, Ruse and Grammar)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I'm just joking but I tried to get 1 of each subject done a week at least - I could do a full trial during my study periods so there's that. However closer to hsc, after school ended I was getting 2-3 full papers done a day w/ english on top.

don't worry you've still got enough time!

topic 4 is just an extension of topic 3 and parts of the yr11 content, I wouldn't say it is that hard to get done, shouldn't take long. The trial you do (for eco especially) doesn't really do, they're all roughly the same difficulty (except Baulko, Ruse and Grammar)
actually yeah i guess 2 is possible if you include study periods, but then cant do in timed conditions

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I had none in year 11, and then barely any at start of year 12, then i dropped 3 subjects and now i have alot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)