• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Question Help (1 Viewer)

Confusedguy

HSC
N/A
Alright now i have all my texts and thing worked out but for the life of me i dont understand the question it is thus, im doing Physical journeys

"You have been invited to speak to HSC students on the topic of "journeys" in the Area of Study, In your speech exmplain and assess the ways in which Journey is represented in the area of study. In your respose refer to your prescribed text , one text from the journeys stimulus booklet and at least one other related text"

Ok my prescribed text is Migrant Hostem, Peter Skrysnecki
Journeys Stimulus text is Road Not taken , Robert Frost
and my ORT is Endless summer 2

Now i have no idea what in heck this question wants me to do can anyone tell me in a simple way what it wants? coz im not very good with english and have no idea.

Jaymer

HSC
hey i got the exact same question, and i have no idea either!

JumboKHS

HSC
Its preaty much a standard essay question except that you just need to put the usual 'good morning and thank you etc' as you would in a speech.

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
JumboKHS said:
Its preaty much a standard essay question except that you just need to put the usual 'good morning and thank you etc' as you would in a speech.
those are band 4 responses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)