Question on academic advising days (UWS)? (1 Viewer)

badquinton304

HSC
Will I be able to find out more indepth information on the units at this thing because 1 hour seemed a bit short? (most online sources give no information on what is actually involved in the unit)
Just wanted to know to see if this thing is worth while. Because I plan on doing med next year so I assumed I may need to take the med science unit set which only offer 1 alternate unit which I think is IT or mathematics.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
It may help more about what you need to pick etc, that said, generally I have found at university you never really know what will be involved with units until you actually take them. Generally all I have to go on each year is the brief explaination on the website and asking people who have done the unit.

Also try past unit outlines Library - University of Western Sydney click unit outlines under "resources" and log in

badquinton304

HSC
Thanks. I didn't go, because im probably taking med science unit set so it doesn't matter cause I found that the two courses i have to pick from each category is really only one because out of any 2 only 1 is available at campbelltown campus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)