question + prediction please (1 Viewer)

olay

HSC
so this q'n has probably been asked a million times before but in my scanty search i couldn't find the answer... so i was wondering, how much are the HSC results able to kick up the resulting uai??? :S i am slowly losing steam but will try n keep plodding along, just wondering how much good they can do [hopefully someone will say LOTS so i get my act together and give me a good kick up the arse].

anyway i was wondering if anyone could give me a uai prediction too :) cheers :)

so i'll put down the trial mark // exam rank // final assess rank

adv eng :( 76% 20/106 11/103 :(
ext eng :( 37/50 16/35 8/34 :(
ext II eng 41/50 n/a 5/16*
adv maths 91% 6/87 9/87
economics 85% 3/24 6/24
ancient hist 80% 3/24 8/24 [was sick for the exam]
music 2 87% 3/6 3/6

* this rank may have gone up or down cos it didn't include the last assess...and the mark i derived myself based upon the marks i received for all my assess. i'm pretty sure it's the right mark unless they realign it.

:S these are my worst English results in my entire HS career :p :S which is really disappointing. and the same goes for ancient history... all thru yr 11--> first semester yr 12 i maintained a 1-3rd ranking :( so i'm a bit disappointed w/ these going in but i know they're not that bad. :( :( :( ok i think i have to stop thinking about it before i get upset!!!

EDIT: in addition, i just looked on another thread and our school is ranked 88th [Pennant Hills High] but then i looked at CTHS cos i remember we weren't that far behind them... and it said 73rd/74th [i forget which] .. whilst aud in a recent thread said CTHS ranked 35th. so ???

Last edited:

olay

HSC
ooft that is crazy realignment. that's fabulous. well that makes me want to work a bit harder. :D anyone, prediction please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)