Question regarding accommodation service (1 Viewer)

J

joshualee

hmm regarding the contract

ANU accommodation service says that I have to make 40 week contract with ANU dorm (EX. Bruce Hall)

is this mean that I also have to pay when I am leaving dorm for holidays?
(like the november to february holiday)

please answer my question T>T

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
They offer 20-week contracts to people who are only going to be there for one semester of the year, I think. You should phone them and check.

Which residence are you thinking about BTW?

J

joshualee

Thanks for the reply! I am thinking of moving to Bruce Hall (my first preference!)

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the reply! I am thinking of moving to Bruce Hall (my first preference!)
joshualee, where are you currently living? Unless you're at one of anu's "overflow" houses, or they have guaranteed you accom, i honestly doubt they will give you accom. Not trying to be an ass, but it might be worth looking into share houses and other alternatives asap.

Also, +1 on what mod said, 20 week contracts. Will run until a day or so after the last exam

gingerwitch28

HSC
Yeah, I'm at UniGardens and I've 'secured' a place at Bruce (so excited!) but I'm pretty sure it's only because they have to subsidise our rent and pay for our bus passes and stuff so they're eager to move us all out as quickly as possible. In the offer email I got from Accom services they said they'd be contacting us soon with a 'modified' contract, which I can only assume means a 20 week one as opposed to a 40 week one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)