Question regarding online Apple Store orders... (1 Viewer)

Callistogenic

HSC
Originally posted by Grizzly
LOL
whats so "good" about apple ?

We are comparing software O.S right ?

In terms of designig of computers/laptops apple wins ands down
but the O.S...

*shivers*

Why!?

:p

LOL, yeah, im buying a 21k PC ;)
Should arrive by fedex tomrow !! :)
...Alright then. When your baby arrives tomorrow, take a few pictures and post them up! I'm sure the IT staff of the site would love to drool over your setup. :p

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
if I could afford $21k, Id love that set....top of the line in evrything and it wouldnt depreciate....
*drools*

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Originally posted by dreamcaster
...Alright then. When your baby arrives tomorrow, take a few pictures and post them up! I'm sure the IT staff of the site would love to drool over your setup. :p
Originally posted by snapperhead
if I could afford $21k, Id love that set....top of the line in evrything and it wouldnt depreciate....
*drools*
Funny thing is
that 21k setup is prolly worth $500 in 5years time :(

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
maybe not...my blue and white G3 tower is still worth around $1000 (i bought it second hand for $1500 two years ago)
macs usually hold their worth..thats why I said it wouldnt depreciate (should add too much..unlike PC boxes)
but the aim of this forum isnt to get into a platform war so we will have to agree that I like my mac!! ; )

Callistogenic

HSC
Originally posted by snapperhead
maybe not...my blue and white G3 tower is still worth around $1000 (i bought it second hand for $1500 two years ago)
macs usually hold their worth..thats why I said it wouldnt depreciate (should add too much..unlike PC boxes)
but the aim of this forum isnt to get into a platform war so we will have to agree that I like my mac!! ; )
Macs, Snapperhead, macs. :p That goes double for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)