• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Question: Stuff Needed for Yr 12? (1 Viewer)

Legal Hustle

HSC
I did advanced math by the way.
My bio text book covers yr 11 and 12 so its sweet. So its safe to say keep ur Yr 11 Stuff?
I wouldn't try in Yr 11 but try explaining that to your parents!lol
thanks for info. Yr 12 is gonna be a bitch.

undalay

HSC
williamc said:
I strongly disagree.

K go get raped first couple assessments.

Funny how you year 11's think you know more about the HSC course than the actual year 12's.
You fail at life. Learn to sarcasm. You miss the point COMPLETELY.

What your saying:
Content is not important, you can just learn all the necessary stuff in year 12.
Skills are important. You can/should build upon them.

What i'm saying:
Content is important, you can/should build upon them.
Skills are important. You can/should build upon them.

Funny how you think you know anything.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
hey to all y'all out there, keep your yr 11 stuff!!! its good to go back and check stuff with, in alot of subjects you WONT need it but keep it just in case, then burn it all when you finish yr 12

Jaden Cross

HSC
I'm still in Yr 11 but I've heard that you should treat it as a practice for Yr 12. I disagree with the people who say Yr 11 isn't important and that you don't need anything from it... The HSC tests you on your depth of knowledge so you should at least know the basics.

collieflower16

HSC
My question is what stuff do you need from yr 11 for Yr 12. Probabbly some of you will say nothing, but I'm sure you will need some stuff that they will take as assumed knowledge.
Here are my subjects:

Chemistry[surely u'll need some stuff]
Business Studies
Math Ext 1{surely u'll need some stuff outta maths}
Math
English Adv.
Biology
Eco[surely u'll need some stuff outta ]

I suck at 2 unit and 3 Unit, but I'm just gonna still have a crack at it. I've planned to keep all my subjects and not drop any for the HSC as there's no way Math can count in my UAI.
anyone got any good tips for the HSC?

ok well i dnt do chem, business studies, eco or maths. but i do adv english n bio, so yeah.
for bio u need to remember like terminology n stuff like that, yr 12 is basically extendin ur knowledge on stuf uv already done. but its not like u can really study yr 11 stuf n no yr 12 stuff really easily.
for adv english the different areas u study. e.g change, transformations, critical analysis etc r repeated in yr 12 to a more intense (thats prob not the rite word but i cant think of it atm) degree and on different texts. if u no how to analyse a transformation of a text uv got a head start for yr 12 transformations, if u hav an idea of how to critically analyse a txt it helps too etc.
hopefully this has helped, just let me no if i can help u anymore

chomp

HSC
hey my teacher told us that some of the stuff for yr 11 key business functions helps us next yr :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)