Question to the guys going to Schoolies (1 Viewer)

ohno!panic!

HSC
Hey,
I was wondering if guys are going just for sex, or if, say, they meet up with someone like me they'd just wanna hook up, like pash and stuff?

Legham

HSC
Yeah, im back a few days early. Family shit.

:santa:

T

Testpilot

ohno!panic! said:
Hey,
I was wondering if guys are going just for sex, or if, say, they meet up with someone like me they'd just wanna hook up, like pash and stuff?
Honestly get the fuck off my internet. Nobody cares that you're an unattractive slut who can't get any.

ohno!panic!

HSC
Testpilot said:
Honestly get the fuck off my internet. Nobody cares that you're an unattractive slut who can't get any.
I dont think i was asking you, you sad, sad little man...you and the other loser wont be at schoolies....pretty sure the internet doesnt belong to you, and i think if you believe you do, you really really need to peel your eyes off the computer screen for awhile and go outside or something...It is also obvious that i dont want to get any, and you calling me a slut is contradictory...sluts are people who have sex, i dont sex, and have never had it...also, they can get some....which apparently, i cant get, seeing as you know me oh so well

Also, how do you know im ugly? Because I'm not.

Maybe you and the other 2006hsc person should go fornicate yourself with an iron pole.

Legham

HSC
Chicks who kiss any guy they see are sluts and they don't have to sleep with anyone. And i believe the ugly comments were coming from your avatar.

What's the point in going to just kiss someone? What do you get out of it except a ton of someone elses saliva and missing out on a heap of laughs with your mates, because you'll be too busy with your face glued to some other dude.

ohno!panic!

HSC
Legham said:
Chicks who kiss any guy they see are sluts and they don't have to sleep with anyone. And i believe the ugly comments were coming from your avatar.

What's the point in going to just kiss someone? What do you get out of it except a ton of someone elses saliva and missing out on a heap of laughs with your mates, because you'll be too busy with your face glued to some other dude.
Because I never hook up, and it would be nice to at least once, and i assumed schoolies was a suitable place to do that...perhaps i want some attention from a male?

Whats wrong with my avatar...

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Nah, but there's plenty of girls up there for u to kiss if you really want male attention.

BlytheChloe

HSC
ohno!panic! said:
I'd have no problem kissing a girl :)

my picture loses quality and clarity by being an avatar, but im not ugly
Maybe you should post a bigger one in your next post then.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Legham said:
What do you get out of it except a ton of someone elses saliva and missing out on a heap of laughs with your mates, because you'll be too busy with your face glued to some other dude.
Quoted, with bold, for the truth.

Legham

HSC
Curse you Mr. Sam for answering questions directed at me!

And yes, other liam, Forster.

Hi sam ^__^

bekkiibailey

HSC
Testpilot said:

ignore the f%^&wit

Honey im not even going my mates and I are going backpacking instead...... Id rather hook up with all the gorgeous backpackers then any of the pathetic d#$% heads like this one!!!

Still be careful.. We got in last year and two of my mates ended up getting drugged and one got violated so seriously just watch yourself k

KadirH

HSC
yeah im down for watevr u wanna doo
just tell me wher u liv and wat u wanan doo

ICE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)